Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Madikus

Knows nothing.
I can power anyone to 60 in about 2 hours assuming you have cains and a hellfire. It's a little slower w/o hf. I can also carry MP10 ubers for people who need rings. Feel free to add me: Madruk#1843

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
what's cains run? I need to make a hellfire or two
frown.png

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
I fired up d3 about a week ago and played for a couple hours. better than it was, but still no poe...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can power anyone to 60 in about 2 hours assuming you have cains and a hellfire. It's a little slower w/o hf. I can also carry MP10 ubers for people who need rings. Feel free to add me: Madruk#1843
I may hit you up as I need rings.. also I have a WD and Monk I wouldn't mind levelled
smile.png
I will pay you with my 800DPS skorn.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What's the technique for PLing in D3? Just jack the MP to 10 and run them through the story?

I'm surprised people do the hellfire ring event. The ring is hit or miss, just like the BoA tradeskill recipes, but it takes a whole lot more effort to make one ring. I guess if you like JUST farming exp, or you get a good MF/GF roll, stick it on your follower.

What determines if a unique/set item can roll an extra main stat? For example, I was looking for a couple Inna's pieces that had DEX above their max innate roll. Inna's pants and belt, yes. Inna's chest and helm, no. So I thought it was just the 100-200 innate dex items couldn't roll another dex or dex/vit attribute. But nat's boots can roll above 200. So, I'm confused.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doesn't really take much effort to make a ring, the keywardens are in some of the highest mob dense areas so there is little reason not to farm keys while farming xp/gear.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, yeah, you should definitely do the key wardens when farming. Ubers themselves are still a lot of work compared to the tradeskills. And look at my character in my sig, would you wear a hellfire ring instead of the two I have there? I'd only do that if I was explicitly farming just XP. Which is really boring because it's MP0 Act 3, just tempest rushing around everywhere.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hellfire gives basically a nearly free roll on what could be an outstanding ring. 200 prime stat + cc/cd/ias is obviously the hope and dream but I'm sure those are few and far between.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If I wasn't using tempest rush, I'd consider a hellfire ring that was appropriately rolled. But I love tempest rush, really speeds up runs and it's great for mobility during fights.

I'd also posit that the +elemental damage, +damage to elites, and crit to bells trumps the damage a regular ring can provide. The EHP would be valuable though.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ok seriously, can everyone stop fucking comparing PoE to Diablo 3? The games might be similar and in the same genre but they're fucking nowhere close to each other in terms of scope. Also, I had about 70283570289345860270832 less instances of fucking lag/desync/whatever on d3 than I have so far on PoE and I put about 600 hours into D3 vs 80ish into PoE.

Apples to oranges isn't even close to a proper analogy. BTW, i'd be willing to bet that D3 has (or had) more players and activity in the first 2 months of the game than PoE will have from the time closed beta started until 12/31/2014.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok seriously, can everyone stop fucking comparing PoE to Diablo 3? The games might be similar and in the same genre but they're fucking nowhere close to each other in terms of scope. Also, I had about 70283570289345860270832 less instances of fucking lag/desync/whatever on d3 than I have so far on PoE and I put about 600 hours into D3 vs 80ish into PoE.

Apples to oranges isn't even close to a proper analogy. BTW, i'd be willing to bet that D3 has (or had) more players and activity in the first 2 months of the game than PoE will have from the time closed beta started until 12/31/2014.
In the last three pages there have only been 2 posts about PoE, and the other one was basically just a one-liner troll post by Azeth.

Maybe you're just a fucking retard? Nobody is talking about PoE but you.