Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yep blizzard sure does their cinematic well, thats for sure. I liked the WOW one too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kahilm

Blackwing Lair Raider
Want to see this demo in action and want to know about itemization, skills, stats? Skill trees? What's this about running into other players while you play? PVP zones? Trading?

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I'm waiting for Quinn69 to play the demo. He's probably one of the more honest streamers who will give a straight-up review.

• 1Barf

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'll be honest, I still don't really know why people care about RMAH. You're essentially playing a single player game, who gives a fuck how much money someone wants to throw at it, just take advantage of them and take their money.

Stipulating that it actually works and isn't exploitable by shit like clock changes, and you have some way to deal with bots.

Diablo 3 loot is so basic and elementary they had to adjust the loot to be exceptionally difficult to get anything useful yourself in order for the RMAH to work. I think you forget that the hottest farm in the day was a resplendent chest in act 2 that people logged on, opened it, checked loot, logged out, rinse/repeat. The loot in D3 was atrocious and full of garbage.

When they trashed it, that's when loot 2.0 happened, which more or less made the loot of D3 what it should have been in the first place (but would have been wildly incompatible with an RMAH system) and suddenly everyone was able to farm things for themselves and the game became much more enjoyable.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I mean from the livestream it looks pretty fun already... release date 2020? I'm kinda shocked they said PS4 and Xbox One instead of PS5 etc.

• 1Like

kahilm

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alright the demo looks sick. Runes are back in. Graphics look way updated but still on the D3 engine, I'm fine with that. Skill tree with skill points plus talents. Trading is in he said but didn't see it. "Public" events that other players automatically join in on it looks like. Town map for this first town looks pretty big. Looks awesome.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, the panel gameplay highlights look pretty good imo, and we're just seeing low lvl stuff.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Non-linear campaign with adventure mode available at the start. Sounds great.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They literally said "This isn't coming soon, not even Blizzard SOON(TM)"

If you're making a joke about how long it takes your company to make games, and referring to that as too fast, it's a long ways out.

They've got two entire classes to make, no hell levels rendered to show us, and an entire runeword system to work on, abort a year from now, and replace with something lame a year after that, before launch.

2022 for the 10 year, lads.