Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
I started playing again, this just does not feel like a diablo game. The loot is mostly all trash, I remember finding items in d2 and being like DAMN, I have yet to find anything worthwhile. The game feels way too much like its on rails, as were the previous diablos but they atleast felt BIG. You would enter certain floors in D1 and D2 and be like "oh shit" because of all the mobs that would jump you, again nonexistent in this game.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I started playing again, this just does not feel like a diablo game. The loot is mostly all trash, I remember finding items in d2 and being like DAMN, I have yet to find anything worthwhile. The game feels way too much like its on rails, as were the previous diablos but they atleast felt BIG. You would enter certain floors in D1 and D2 and be like "oh shit" because of all the mobs that would jump you, again nonexistent in this game.
Act III is definitely close to that. Hordes of shit everywhere and a lot of the hardest-hitting monster types in the game. Plus lots of side dungeons and big open areas to roam in. Act II can suck it, Act I is ok sometimes, Act IV is.... special

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
I'm still partial to butcher runs, I like the mobs, and the one hit death slow axe-men. Theres really not a "can't fuck this up" type of mob in act3 imo.

DMK_sl

shitlord
I bought the console version. Played it for 5 minutes. I'm all Diablo 3'd out. Realised how much of a fucken idiot I am. I will be taking it back tomorrow.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
loot in this game does not grab you by the balls and make your character into something its not, runewords in d2 made that game fucking great, getting teleport on any toon made it so interesting to play, specially in pvp, like enigma made necros monsters in pvp, it made the way you played barbs different, was all around good stuff.

ili_sl

shitlord
The loot is mostly all trash, I remember finding items in d2 and being like DAMN, I have yet to find anything worthwhile.
They saved that for the console version. In the console version you can progress and gear yourself from drops. In the PC version you gear and progress through the auction houses.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Did they actually change anything about the gear other than getting rid of the AH? Because as I recall it playing without AH gear was slow and kinda painfully boring, especially in the later levels.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did they actually change anything about the gear other than getting rid of the AH? Because as I recall it playing without AH gear was slow and kinda painfully boring, especially in the later levels.
They made the console gear drop with more +gooderer and apparently that makes it the most interesting loot in the world.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
This thread has devolved into people bitching about problems they know Blizzard is going to address in the patch and/or the expac.

And DMK, but he can't be helped.

ili_sl

shitlord
They made the console gear drop with more +gooderer and apparently that makes it the most interesting loot in the world.
Yep, but can get about 2 billion gold on the PC for the price of the console version. Something to think about for those thinking about buying the console version for better drops.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Yep, but can get about 2 billion gold on the PC for the price of the console version. Something to think about for those thinking about buying the console version for better drops.
That's the problem with the PC version, it's pay to win instead of play to win. Seriously thinking of getting the console on that alone

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
I'll admit, i spent 5 bucks on a tyreal chest peice, and i didnt hate myself afterwords. Broskie next to me went to get a pack of smokes so I figured my money was better spent.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Didn't think any Tyreal's Might was worth paying real money for. Mind linking your character profile?

Coren_sl

shitlord
Well, now that I'm in Inferno, I still have mixed feelings about the loot changes. On one hand, anything was better than the situation on PC...but on the other hand, I picked up a 1098 dps 1h wand, in Act 2 Hell. Level 53. Replaced it with IIRC a 1500 dps 2h in Act 4. At this rate we'll be seeing 2k+ dps weapons dropping in Inferno.

Needless

Toe Sucker
highest 1h ive seen is 1760dps on some guys stream.
highest i've got so far that i've actually been using is a legendary daibo with 1130 (ive seen blues that are 1400ish but wont use them)

waiting to get some high dps 1hs though.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The game is faceroll with AH even on MP10 until Inferno. The drops being talked about seem to be better than cheap AH twink gear, so how is the difficulty holding up?

Loot was one of several critical issues with the game, the retarded easy then impossible at Inferno difficulty "curve" being another.

Needless

Toe Sucker
"easy" is equal to MP0, which is incredibly easy when you have this kind of gear dropping
but i think.. master 5 is like MP8 or something? and where the challenge actually lies

Needless

Toe Sucker
I just finished hardcore inferno my stats in the end without farming extra stuff.

Class - Monk

DPS - 107k
Armor - 5.5k
HP - 87k
Resists - 594
LoH -1507
Life Steal - 2.7%
Paragon - Lvl 3

Weapons:
rrr_img_42788.jpg

rrr_img_42790.jpg