Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I've been leveling up a crusader, and I have _tons_ of pre 61 enchanting mats, so any time I make something decent with blacksmith (or get a drop) I can easily turn it into something amazing (300m+ gold as well, so gold cost is not any trouble). If you happen to have a lot of demonic essence and brimstones, leveling up a character is pretty easy.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well leveling a char is pretty easy regardless, just craft a new weapon every 5levels with a socket, put a flat dmg gem in it, one shot everything even on torment 1 until lvl 40, then just craft a higher lvl weapon with reduced req and socket. Hell I saw apparently now the reduced req is -30 at 70, so you can just make a 70 one, shit's like 2000 DPS, can probably solo torment 6 if you're not dying in one shot to everything(which if have a couple of 60+ pieces of armor with vit and reduced req is probably fine). But I guess you can use enchanting to reroll weapons instead of making more weapons, goes a bit faster this way to get what you want.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Having only just came back after only playing the initial month of D3 release; is there any reason to hoard vast amounts of gold anymore?

Kasted_sl

shitlord
Speaking of a way to save on gold. Last night I got a pair of shoulders that dropped that makes everything equipped indestructible. Going to try some zerging some of the higher torment missions and neph rifts to see how that works out.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having only just came back after only playing the initial month of D3 release; is there any reason to hoard vast amounts of gold anymore?
Well apparently the high end gems do get expensive to make, so yes if you want top of the line gems.

Mageling

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well apparently the high end gems do get expensive to make, so yes if you want top of the line gems.
Yeah, just the trainer ones you can make are something like 300k/400k each? I haven't seen one of the books drop for the highest level gems yet, but I can imagine they're 500/600k easily. EACH.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Marquise to Imperial is 200k iirc but you can drop imperial in master+, Imperial to Flawless Imperial is 300k, Flawless Imperial to Royal is 400k, I assume Royal to Flawless Royal is 500k(didn't drop a recipe yet). So going from Marquise since Imperials don't really drop all that often to Flawless Royal is 9.8millions. If there's a higher tier then well it's 3times that+the combine which would probably be a million so about 30millions. So yeah.

I made 5millions today running bounties though and not vendoring anything, so it's not all that horrible either. I did play a decent bit though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Bros what's a good place to grind out the last couple levels? I'm on malthaels quest but I'm only 67 atm
frown.png
need 70 first!

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So, anything less than T1 = no chance of 70 set items, correct?

If that's the case, I should be in a group that can handle T1 on my first Malthael to maximize my set chances right?

Anyways, my 200kdps at 60 WD breezed through T1 until around 66 playing story mode then I abruptly had to drop it down to masters. I'm not that crazy about the piranha skill, the damage is mediocre (Gator rune be better if it hit the intended target, seems glitchy and doesn't even always spawn), the piranha tornado rune has too long of a cooldown and doesn't herd mobs much better than a taunt runed wall of zombies. 15% damage boost is nice, but vastly inferior to slam dance unless you have passive creeping doom (even then it has less utility when it counts compared to slam dance).

Speaking of creeping doom, it's pretty good. Seemingly fire locust is the best option, seemingly creeping doom makes locust duration double rune completely worthless. Haunt still sucks too much to use, but 5 minute duration locusts is too much damage, on too many mobs for one click and 300 mana to pass up.

I'm trying to figure out if the 58 WD passive buffs fire dog and big stinker AoE

Also, why is the Marvel Heroes in MMORPG and Diablo 3 in other games?

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Figuring out that One With Everything is broken again. Items can only roll up to +100 allres, but they can roll +160 single resists. Also, some legendaries seem to be exempt from the enchanting restriction that you can't have a single resist stat and allres stat on the same piece. Just saw a legendary with 3 sockets, 100 allres, and 160 arcane resistance. That's +500 AR from one piece of gear, I hear some Monks are going over 100m Toughness.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Figuring out that One With Everything is broken again. Items can only roll up to +100 allres, but they can roll +160 single resists. Also, some legendaries seem to be exempt from the enchanting restriction that you can't have a single resist stat and allres stat on the same piece. Just saw a legendary with 3 sockets, 100 allres, and 160 arcane resistance. That's +500 AR from one piece of gear, I hear some Monks are going over 100m Toughness.
It will get nerfed. Before it was difficult to get a bunch of resistance in just one stat. Now with the ability to respec, while still tedious, is not nearly as difficult.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider

Dropped it down from T1 at 70 in Act 5 to Master and things have settled down, kill speed on whites is low enough, and I don't get insta-gibbed by champs. Switched in Law of Valor (critical), and just picked up a new flail. Wondering if I should reforge the area damage or life to wrath stat for STR.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Bros what's a good place to grind out the last couple levels? I'm on malthaels quest but I'm only 67 atm
frown.png
need 70 first!
I was in the same exact situation as you a couple of hours ago as well. I upped it to T1 and went back to Act 1. Got about a 1/2 level in no time at all before I had to log off. Died a few times though thanks to blue and yellow mobs that constantly drop AOEs on the ground that are almost impossible to avoid. How do most people handle those? I would run out and go back to an area I had already cleared but it would take several minutes to kill the pack off.