Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Come up with a new name and start it. I will edit thread title and first post.

ReRerolled, then ReR would be an accurate abbreviation.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I like Act 2, would even say it's my favorite ... Act 1 and 5 are good too, Act 3 is decent although it sucks from Siegebreaker onwards, and Act 4 can go diaf. Imo, of course.
i have a special place in my ass for act 2 inferno, so that's probably why I hate it. I love Act 1 and Act 5, and some of 3.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
On Inferno the spear chuckers killed my DH in one hit. I was some sort of demi-god at avoiding shit for awhile there.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Come up with a new name and start it. I will edit thread title and first post.

ReRerolled, then ReR would be an accurate abbreviation.
Deckard Cain Dies
or
Spoilers
or
Knights of Ni
or
RNG
or
Everquest
or
Fall for Diablo
or
ERROR 37
or
2 girls 1 demon
or
Hands to the Bone
or
Wirt's Other Leg
or
Diablo is Hot
or
Torment is Hard as Hell
or
More Netz

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Been having fun going tankish as my monk because I only really play with others. Up to 15mil tough and 320kdps.

It will never get old pulling huge grips with cyclone strike and having a wiz dh and wd melt everything in 2 seconds.

Carl_sl

shitlord
SoBlade of Prophecy - Game Guide - Diablo IIIdoes in fact count subsequent condemn hits on targets that have already been hit allowing you to walk in to 4 or 5 guys and as long as they survive multiple hits from it your condemn is back off cooldown. That makes it more effective on higher difficulties than on lower as mobs get one shotted and dont get double counted on low difficulty.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That chat needs a friggin autojoin toggle.

Wouldnt it be better to just use a community, chat issue not withstanding?
Yeah but if you can't see people's drops in a community then it's irrelevant because that's what being in a clan is all about!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone whose forum name matches their battletag should make the clan.

I like Luxury but he is Krassus on here.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Crusader Question: How does "Tower Shield" work? Do you constantly gain 2.5% block chance, even out of combat, then as you block it drops 2.5% block chance?