Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
I still haven't found an upgrade for my crusaders weapon, i've seen a few minor +DPS on paper.. but the affect that i get from it doesn't make up for it.Maximus - Game Guide - Diablo IIImy version is unfortunately a level 66 version with only 1933dps.

If it was a level 70 version with a socket I would probably spooge my pants, the demon that gets summoned is on a fire chain leash, which does absurd damage that i refuse to give up for a very minor DPS upgrade on paper lol

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I've found 8 1H weapons and 1 2H weapon, none of them crusader specific but at least the 2H is good. It rolled 2700DPS and 1111str and I got a socket on it so it's like really good, my DPS is around 650k now on paper, plus various skills boosts and elemental boosts. Bombardment crits for 30millions or so, pretty fun shit. But yeah there's some really good legendary flails, also some very good shields. I think the crafted shield, once they fix shield bash, will make it the best skill by far, shit's gonna cost 15 wrath but do 700%weapon damage with Pound, granted it's single target mostly since the aoe is shit but fuck that's a lot. The shield that removes the penalty on Heavenly Strength is nice too though.
If I can get the flail that removes the cost of blessed shield I would have endless amount of death to dish out, combined with shield that increases the amount of times it bounces, the extra smite bounce would be good too for the defensive stats the rune can add.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They probably didn't want to apply it to the tool tip because they seem to prefer working with whole numbers on the tool tip. Not like it is that difficult to determine the actual cooldown by reading your character sheet and the skill.
Technical issue with the code, supposedly.

As for CDR, I say drop IAS for CDR in most slots. With how much that stat has been nerfed, you're not losing that much. I'm curious why they had the foresight to double the IAS/paragon points relative to CC, but they roll the same on rings, or CC has almost double on amulets and gloves. That really only leaves helm and weapons as perhaps a "bad" tradeoff. Consider though what you can achieve once you get CDR that high. Near 100% uptime on some skills, like Epiphany, is pretty damn good.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If I can get the flail that removes the cost of blessed shield I would have endless amount of death to dish out, combined with shield that increases the amount of times it bounces, the extra smite bounce would be good too for the defensive stats the rune can add.
Extra Smite bounce sounds pretty bad, don't really need your builder to do aoe anyway, I'm using it atm with the regen rune because it felt better than punish with my current fires of heaven build(have to move around to line up shit and end up being not in melee range a lot). Don't think there's any rune it would be useful for, maybe immobilize? The regen one is capped and since it already hits 4 targets and is capped at 4, it already fills up instantly if you cast it in a pack of shit but can easily be sustained on single target too. Also it's a 1H flail so meh. I'd consider using the blessed shield one because that's definitely fucking good but the others I think I wouldn't even bother using. Maybe the blessed hammer one that gives dominion to all hammers. Sad there's so many 1H flails and not many 2H ones imo. Not that the 2H are worse off, the one that gives 3x Heaven's Fury is crazy I've seen it on stream, shit's like borderline retarded when you have a 20secs cooldown 4800%weapon damage skill.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait, did the level 60 sets not get updated to also be level 70 sets?
I was under the impression there was a level 70 Innas but apparently I'm wrong?

Not that I mind, getting drops for only one set works for me, just seems goofy a bit.
The good sets require Torment to drop. I have seen a Tal Rasha's chest at 70 with 7% IAS linked in general chat, but they're obviously much rarer with a wider green pool. I got a Blackthorne chest on a normal speed run, which kinda makes you want to leave it on torment for everything and simply deal rather than face guaranteed disappointment.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Third time I'm asking I know, can't find a rerolled EU clan?

Oh also I belive that I found a reference to this forum in the game, one of the events at the start of act 5 had an elite called "Fohsgone".

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got a Zuni Chest on my first Malth kill when I played through on Torment 1. Got a few other random set pieces, but no other Zuni
frown.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Extra Smite bounce sounds pretty bad, don't really need your builder to do aoe anyway, I'm using it atm with the regen rune because it felt better than punish with my current fires of heaven build(have to move around to line up shit and end up being not in melee range a lot). Don't think there's any rune it would be useful for, maybe immobilize? The regen one is capped and since it already hits 4 targets and is capped at 4, it already fills up instantly if you cast it in a pack of shit but can easily be sustained on single target too. Also it's a 1H flail so meh. I'd consider using the blessed shield one because that's definitely fucking good but the others I think I wouldn't even bother using. Maybe the blessed hammer one that gives dominion to all hammers. Sad there's so many 1H flails and not many 2H ones imo. Not that the 2H are worse off, the one that gives 3x Heaven's Fury is crazy I've seen it on stream, shit's like borderline retarded when you have a 20secs cooldown 4800%weapon damage skill.
Extra damage on a builder is never a bad thing, granted smite is the worst builder crusaders have but shackle for tanking or shatter for damage may be good.

Oh also I belive that I found a reference to this forum in the game, one of the events at the start of act 5 had an elite called "Fohsgone".
Isn't one I know of, can always start it
smile.png

Tenks

It was Fohsgrave

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been leveling a crusader and am almost 55 a few quests into act V already. Do I want to make sure I'm 70 before the final boss to guaruntee a legendary? Would all that grinding really be worth it?

Would any of you guys playing crusader mind posting your builds? I keep playing with a lot of different things but can't find anything I really love. It could just be due to my current level and (lack of) gear.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Still love the game, but I have quite a few problems with it right now

-No trading is fucking stupid. No ifs whats or buts. Getting the item you need is fucking super hard (haven't seen 1/10th of the existing legendaries/set and I have 300 hundred hours of the main, and a few more hundreds on the alts). Getting the roll you need on said item is even stupider, even with reforging.

-Legendary drops are still way too low, and there is zero fucking incentive to run anything past torment 1. T2 has a significant health/damage bump, and there is nothing to gain running it outside of XP.

-Gold sinks are tuned up for a game that would have trading/auction house in mind. Farming ALL day at a decent pace will yield a few millions, which is not enough to upgrade even ONE gem to full. Let alone fucking reforing stats trying to get a good roll on a legendary or having to do it 50+ times on a rare.

-Reforging is not bad, but implemented horribly. You can go 30 rolls on an item, and the price goes up each time, making it cost millions. Why the fuck can it re roll the same fucking property 2 fucking times, and why the fuck can it be the exact same property you were rerolling to begin with?

-Class defining item, while awesome on the paper, are fucking stupid in a game with NO TRADING. Mask of Jeram comes to mind, makes your pet go from ok to super shit brickhouses. Same with the Tall-man finger. Or the Quetzacoal. Hell it seems like fucking Witch Doctors get most of those stupid rare class defining items.

-Hellfire ring is fucking utter nonsense. The fucking farming for the machines is mind numbing, and low and behold, the new ring no longer has class specific guaranteed stat. So I rolled a vit + armor + socket + some shitty cooldown reduction Hellfire ring last night. What the shit?

-Too many worthless legendaries that are just re colored rares, with slightly higher rolls in stats (if that). That is fucking lazy design.

-Quest gold and XP is totally out of whack right now. A level 46 torment VI bounty (Which you can run by helping a friend level) will yield 300K gold and insane amount of XP, while it is basically like running the game in easy for a level 70 character.

-Putting resplendent chests everywhere means nothing if they drop fucking garbage 999 out of 1000. Have had 100 times more luck breaking barrels and flipping corpes than cleansing cursed chests.

-Why the fuck as a witch Doctor did I loot FOURTEEN FUCKING LEGENDARIY 2 HANDED AXES/MACES/SWORDS so far? Come on.

-Why did the first Cindercoat i ever get had Strength and barb attributes as a DH? in a game with no fucking trading? Fuck off with that shit.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I've been leveling a crusader and am almost 55 a few quests into act V already. Do I want to make sure I'm 70 before the final boss to guaruntee a legendary? Would all that grinding really be worth it?

Would any of you guys playing crusader mind posting your builds? I keep playing with a lot of different things but can't find anything I really love. It could just be due to my current level and (lack of) gear.
I'm in the low 50s right now at the beginning of Act 5.Crusader - Game Guide - Diablo III

It works really well.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Still love the game, but I have quite a few problems with it right now

-No trading is fucking stupid. No ifs whats or buts. Getting the item you need is fucking super hard (haven't seen 1/10th of the existing legendaries/set and I have 300 hundred hours of the main, and a few more hundreds on the alts). Getting the roll you need on said item is even stupider, even with reforging.

-Legendary drops are still way too low, and there is zero fucking incentive to run anything past torment 1. T2 has a significant health/damage bump, and there is nothing to gain running it outside of XP.

-Gold sinks are tuned up for a game that would have trading/auction house in mind. Farming ALL day at a decent pace will yield a few millions, which is not enough to upgrade even ONE gem to full. Let alone fucking reforing stats trying to get a good roll on a legendary or having to do it 50+ times on a rare.

-Reforging is not bad, but implemented horribly. You can go 30 rolls on an item, and the price goes up each time, making it cost millions. Why the fuck can it re roll the same fucking property 2 fucking times, and why the fuck can it be the exact same property you were rerolling to begin with?

-Class defining item, while awesome on the paper, are fucking stupid in a game with NO TRADING. Mask of Jeram comes to mind, makes your pet go from ok to super shit brickhouses. Same with the Tall-man finger. Or the Quetzacoal. Hell it seems like fucking Witch Doctors get most of those stupid rare class defining items.

-Hellfire ring is fucking utter nonsense. The fucking farming for the machines is mind numbing, and low and behold, the new ring no longer has class specific guaranteed stat. So I rolled a vit + armor + socket + some shitty cooldown reduction Hellfire ring last night. What the shit?

-Too many worthless legendaries that are just re colored rares, with slightly higher rolls in stats (if that). That is fucking lazy design.

-Quest gold and XP is totally out of whack right now. A level 46 torment VI bounty (Which you can run by helping a friend level) will yield 300K gold and insane amount of XP, while it is basically like running the game in easy for a level 70 character.

-Putting resplendent chests everywhere means nothing if they drop fucking garbage 999 out of 1000. Have had 100 times more luck breaking barrels and flipping corpes than cleansing cursed chests.

-Why the fuck as a witch Doctor did I loot FOURTEEN FUCKING LEGENDARIY 2 HANDED AXES/MACES/SWORDS so far? Come on.

-Why did the first Cindercoat i ever get had Strength and barb attributes as a DH? in a game with no fucking trading? Fuck off with that shit.
Great post. Add Blood Shards to the list of idiotic things as well. It's not gambling if that's all I can fucking spend them on. Why are they not used in crafting, why is there no vendor that sells good items for Blood Shards at a much higher cost than the gambling price.

I've played D3 on both console, and PC, and one one thing I just don't understand is that the legendary drop rate on console is solid. It's perfect in my opinion. The part I don't get is why isn't it like that on PC? There is no auction house. There is a very limited time to even trade the item amongest your party. 90% of the legionaries still roll shit stats as well. I just don't get it.

I also feel that they tuned crafting and mystic costs to get all the old gold out of the system which has been pretty much fucking all of my buddies who didn't drop some money on gold from the AH before it was removed. You can play for ten hours and make a few million gold which is gone in a matter of seconds when you upgrade a gem. Oh yeah and whoever thought level 70 legendary amulet reforging should take a fucking Flawless Imperial topaz along with the regular Forgotten Soul and other mats can eat a bag of dicks. That shit is insanely expensive. The conclusion I've reached with the Mystic is that unless the item is going to be BiS for you, and used for a long time you probably shouldn't fuck around reforging it.

Meko

I couldn't agree more with those posts about the game. My brother bought the game on his 360 and I watched him play a bit at console launch and the fact that he found legs while running acts floored me. This was before the 2.0 patch but still, he was able to create a badass character without using an AH and TRADING (I think - via his other friends, gold and items). I still love the game but trading should be in the game in my opinion - without question.

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not making anything that requires a Flawless Royal, period. They can nerf that shit and maybe I'll consider it, but not any of the ones that are still 4-6 affixes and instead of just 6.