Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Need Wizard advice:Arcane - Community - Diablo III

I've got a bunch of Blood Shards to gamble with but I cant decide which slot.

I'd love a Thunderfury or Azurewrath.. even a Cindercoat to try and build a fire mage ... but not sure where to begin for now.

Anyone have some tips on what to try and upgrade from Kadala? Oh I also have Frostburn gloves and a Tal Rasha amulet banked.

EDIT: And now a Tal Rasha helm just dropped.

Found two upgrades last night which is unheard of. Gambled Magefists and found my first Thunderfury. Lost a fair amount of stats to switch them in (Int/Crit Damage/Crit Chance), but the 150K sheet DPS loss is made up for by the 20% Fire Damage and TF Proc. Now to gamble a Cindercoat and find a Fire Damage amulet that doesn't make me sacrifice too much more. I feel a little gimped now that I let my Crit chance drop below 50 (49).

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just got my Gyrfalcon Foote + Jekangbord. It's stupid damage. Just ludicrous. Can do UP to t4 (though not efficiently). T3 I ride the line pretty hard. In video below, died a bit in the beginning there because of wallers (this build's bane). But, if you can steer clear of wallers, you just melt EVERYTHING.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Need Wizard advice:Arcane - Community - Diablo III

I've got a bunch of Blood Shards to gamble with but I cant decide which slot.

I'd love a Thunderfury or Azurewrath.. even a Cindercoat to try and build a fire mage ... but not sure where to begin for now.

Anyone have some tips on what to try and upgrade from Kadala? Oh I also have Frostburn gloves and a Tal Rasha amulet banked.

EDIT: And now a Tal Rasha helm just dropped.
Slot Teleport with wormhole ASAP, maybe instead of the frozen nova.

Blizzard with Frozen orb seems a bit redundant, especially with all the +%FO on your gear, you can just throw in Familiar with Sparkflint

Personally I found Glacial Spike boring, so I still run Electrocute with +AP even after the fix

You should definitely try gambling for better boots or source, Winter Flurry would be godlike for you.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's a shitload of people on everyday all day.

What are barbs rolling around with right now? Just got a cindercoat, reaper wraps, and something else that has a bunch of fire damage.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Just got my Gyrfalcon Foote + Jekangbord. It's stupid damage. Just ludicrous. Can do UP to t4 (though not efficiently). T3 I ride the line pretty hard. In video below, died a bit in the beginning there because of wallers (this build's bane). But, if you can steer clear of wallers, you just melt EVERYTHING.

I'm jelly, too bad im bored of this class enough to keep wanting to do slow grinds on to try getting those two items
frown.png

Having a full, active clan is great for a bunch of reasons. I was also in a clan when I first started playing again with a few RL friends, but I can just make a chat channel with them and still get the benefits of being in the RR clan. I'd switch if I were you (and if there is room).

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider

just got my shield today, waiting on that weapon now, ive got doubles of the shitty crusader weps, of course.

should I reroll, %block on my shield, or blessed shield damage?

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Slot Teleport with wormhole ASAP, maybe instead of the frozen nova.

Blizzard with Frozen orb seems a bit redundant, especially with all the +%FO on your gear, you can just throw in Familiar with Sparkflint

Personally I found Glacial Spike boring, so I still run Electrocute with +AP even after the fix

You should definitely try gambling for better boots or source, Winter Flurry would be godlike for you.
Thanks I ended up getting a Mirrorball so I'm happy with that for the moment. I really like Blizzard for when I'm running all over the place. It's so cheap and effective I hate to give it up. Definitely going to try teleport.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
just got my shield today, waiting on that weapon now, ive got doubles of the shitty crusader weps, of course.

should I reroll, %block on my shield, or blessed shield damage?
Blessed Shield damage adds more damage than %block. %block is I think 10-12(maybe 11?) so that's like 25-30% weapon damage on the shield, while 15% blessed shield is gonna add 15% of both your current block(say 30% block so 75% weapon damage) and the total weapon dmg which is 340% iirc, so 62.25% weapon damage. It's about double the amount. Doesn't take into account the defensive stat from block but meh. Good luck rerolling a specific thing on a shield though since they can roll like 20 affixes.

Nola

Trakanon Raider

How in the hell you casting that w/o wrath use? It's a spender right? Don't see your profile so I'm missing something.

Hake_sl

shitlord
New wizard build :Hake - Community - Diablo III

Tripple magic missile to build up 5x dynamo (high single target damage too), and then unleash the disintegrate when dynamo is ready. Only thing i don't like is that I only have 3 element for Elemental Exposure, but i'm not sure how to bring cold into the mix without losing black hole. Currently demolishing T3.

It seems arcane dynamo doesn't work with all runes of disintegrate, i tried to test earlier but it's so hard to read the actual dps... wish they would implement some sort of dps meter / dummy in town or something similar.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
There's a shitload of people on everyday all day.

What are barbs rolling around with right now? Just got a cindercoat, reaper wraps, and something else that has a bunch of fire damage.
I actually switched to a lightning whirlwind build (wind shear) after I got my shard of hate and it demolishes the HOTA build I was using previously. I use war shout and stomp with bash / instigate to make sure I always have fury and then spin to win. I can do T2 easily, but shard of hate is almost a prerequisite. I also have 20% lightning damage strongarm bracers which help.

Mikey - Community - Diablo III

Obviously still a lot of low hanging fruit to improve with my items, but the build works well for me.

an accordion_sl

shitlord

t3 maghda