Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
They monetize by using the server and game mechanics for future games. They monetize by using it to research gameplay habits etc. It doesn't feel very tangible but I bet it does quite well.
I'm sure that their infrastructure is all virtual at this point, so all they need to do is make sure WoW Content Launches and Diablo Content launches don't happen at the same time.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Teck, not trying to argue because I could care less about DW vs. you, but my wizard can group in T5 efficiently, but solo? Not so much. Doing an super efficient quick run can go no higher than T2. Anything higher I COULD DO, but it isnt worth the amount of time spent doing it vs. a lower torment. Looking at your gear, and I could be wrong, I dont see how you can run T5 efficiently solo. Groupwise, sure with the right group and the right classes you can roll T5, but again solo? No so much. Just IMHO.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I've been letting it run on T6 for the last hour or so.

1 crap legendary and 2 paragon levels so far. Nice way to farm while not at your pc.
smile.png

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol at all these people loving the AFK farming... Does that mean you all be botters?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Lol at all these people loving the AFK farming... Does that mean you all be botters?
Im watching justified with the woman - so this works out well, this is as rewarding as it feels running a rift, but instead of the joyful feeling of wasting my time, i get to do jack shit and get almost jack shit in return.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
No, it's only botting if you're using a program! This is half-assed brick-on-keyboard gonna-be-nerfed-soon-anyway leveling/farming.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Demon Hunter with marauder 4 pc and garwulf cloak on. Some random +physical damage gear I had in the bank. Hungering Arrow on left click.

I have a beer bottle cap on the shift key with a tv remote sitting on top of it. My girlfriend gave me one of her elastic hair ties to wrap around my mouse to hold in left click.

Hungering arrow with 10k life on hit is enough to keep me alive while pets murder everything.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Teck, not trying to argue because I could care less about DW vs. you, but my wizard can group in T5 efficiently, but solo? Not so much. Doing an super efficient quick run can go no higher than T2. Anything higher I COULD DO, but it isnt worth the amount of time spent doing it vs. a lower torment. Looking at your gear, and I could be wrong, I dont see how you can run T5 efficiently solo. Groupwise, sure with the right group and the right classes you can roll T5, but again solo? No so much. Just IMHO.
the only thing that even bothers me in T5, is the rift boss because crusader solo target dps is balls, you can come on a rift run if youd like, it would be a sleepwalk if i ever get gryfalcons.

and i don't know what to tell you bro without sounding like a dick, but looking at my gear really means shit until you see it in action, all i was ever trying to point out is deathwing is garbage, he cannot gear his crusader to save his life sheet dps means balls, and i can clear T5 efficiently in my gear, minus rift boss that's why i let the bros in.

foth/divine well is probably the better spec anyway, shields just clear trash so fast.

Juvarisx

Florida
WTB Targeting farming like D2 had (and yes it fucking had it). Was playing with Lux tonight, I think I am just burned out, felt bad that I complained to him a lot, but you get suck spinning your wheels in this game now.