Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I wish paragons felt a bit more worth the time - Id rather them have a double use than just slight upgrades - perhaps if they implemented an actual type of advancement system to further specialize into your play style rather than hope/wish for key items to drop - then they could use paragon points as a currency to buy into the tree. Ofcourse theyd need to make paragon leveling a flat amount rather the amount constantly increasing.

There is alot more they /could/ be doing to make the game have a bit more depth.

axeman_sl

shitlord
Kinda had my fill of this game by now, without ever really feeling like I got anything done. My gear plateaued after less than two weeks and then it was a tiny upgrade every three days, otherwise pointless grinding with no real sense of purpose. They didn't manage to make leveling feel significant, it's all about gear where you're completely at the mercy of RNG. Doesn't help that most classes have just a single build that's T6-capable. I think the soft gear wall occurs much too early and in too few increments whereas the gear that really unlocks the power of your class is too rare. I found a single piece of the Earthquake set in a month and don't feel compelled to keep trying.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kinda had my fill of this game by now, without ever really feeling like I got anything done. My gear plateaued after less than two weeks and then it was a tiny upgrade every three days, otherwise pointless grinding with no real sense of purpose. I think the soft gear wall occurs much too early and in too few increments whereas the gear that really unlocks the power of your class is too rare. I found a single piece of the Earthquake set in a month and don't feel compelled to keep trying.
I guess some people feel entitled to 'complete' a game that is technically done once you hit 70 and kill Maltheal. It's the lack of pvp in this game that makes it so boring after a while.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You fuckers are ridiculous. Guy bots/multiboxes wizards like 24 hours a day, saves up a couple stash pages of duplicate drops, and trolls the entire fucking internet with his "testable" theory that requires hours and days of grinding in a useless low level game.

Xevy

Log Wizard
You're all also missing dude is showing off offhands. Easiest fucking legendaries to gamble. Fuck wizards.

If y'all wanted to see some cool shit I could drop 300 The Executioner's and BLOW. YOUR. MIND.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I am calling BS on this whole method... I agree that this guy is just trolling massively. So far from the main thread, there does not seem to be any consistency unless this mysterious and uber "last part he won't share" contributes to more consistency. I foresee a blue post within hours to debunk this whole thing (which begs the question, can we even trust Blizzard with their own game anyways).

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Don't want to double-post but have seen an observation of what people are getting.

Per the forums, it seems some people are having some luck. For instance, a guy just posted that he had The Crudest Boots drop, so he then gambled 3 of them. Well, as we all know, we have common legendaries and rare legendaries. These people that are having "some" luck are also getting the most common damn legendaries known to man. RNG is RNG, especially when you factor in some legendaries are substantially more common than the others (that fit the same item, in this case, boots).

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Battle.net down for anyone else? Just disconnected with an Outage error. I guess all those game remakes for the legendary trick really killed the servers.
rolleyes.png