Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm interested to see how Jade Harvested build plays now. I'm assuming it will be better overall, but I guess I'll have to test
smile.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Devastator evades me still, thats a really nice one Recal. That would for sure replace my sunkeeper.

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
2 skullsplitters was keeping you from making devastators?
I was pretty happy with the one I had, I've crafted maybe 20 in the past and got burnt out on grinding for them since they roll all over the place. Life on kill is really important on them to me since my sankis doesn't have it. I was doing some act2 bounties this last week (still haven't gotten shrine gloves) so I had two cores in the stash but no motivation to go look for the white items to make them.

Tenks

I have like 6 skullsplitters in my stash but no motivation to farm cores. We should date.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
When does the anniversary event begin? If it begins today, I may need to leave work right now...

Edit: temp fix for the crashing http://www.diablofans.com/blizz-tracker/topic/54249-workaround-crash-when-entering-rifts-5-13

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have like 6 skullsplitters in my stash but no motivation to farm cores. We should date.
I just farmed up a few skullsplitters last night but they are not needed now. Oh well. The cores are actually not too bad I've found. I had to farm 8 before I got a usable Devastator and even that one is only 15% fire and meh secondary affixes so I've got more to do.

Tenks

I just farmed up a few skullsplitters last night but they are not needed now. Oh well. The cores are actually not too bad I've found. I had to farm 8 before I got a usable Devastator and even that one is only 15% fire and meh secondary affixes so I've got more to do.
Cores are very easy to farm. Just go into story mode to get ZK's head I think. The one where you need to find the dungeon in the Oasis. Run to the end and the storyline guy can drop the core. He is pretty easy so doing it on T4 isn't too bad. Takes like 5 minutes per run. Much, much better than resetting bounties hoping for the rare spawns.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cores are very easy to farm. Just go into story mode to get ZK's head I think. The one where you need to find the dungeon in the Oasis. Run to the end and the storyline guy can drop the core. He is pretty easy so doing it on T4 isn't too bad. Takes like 5 minutes per run. Much, much better than resetting bounties hoping for the rare spawns.
Wow nice thanks, that does sound better than resetting.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can also run to the most NW and sometimes NE corner on the sewers map during bounties. He will spawn from the huge trash piles at the dead ends.