Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Got booted from the clan. It is 2girls1demon, right? I'm not finding it on the clan search.

Xevy

Log Wizard
GNK spec still isn't tops?
It's always been GNK vs SoH. With these changes they made fire survivability go up, making GNK build better. But they also made some of the non-shit builders lightning which already helps a pretty strong lightning build. A freezing rimehart/frostburn combo is probably going to be awesome when monks get around to building them.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
In typical Blizzard dumb fuck fashion you can have a level 1 make a T6 rift and then rape the living shit out of it in like 2 minutes and get 100 bloodshards.. Enjoy getting geared the fuck out with no effort.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
In typical Blizzard dumb fuck fashion you can have a level 1 make a T6 rift and then rape the living shit out of it in like 2 minutes and get 100 bloodshards.. Enjoy getting geared the fuck out with no effort.
This is quite old - i even mentioned this weeks ago - its just only good if you have an abundance of crystals and even then kadala can constantly fuck you - until she puts out more its just wasted effort - youd get more legendaries per hour still doing t1 speed runs.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is quite old - i even mentioned this weeks ago - its just only good if you have an abundance of crystals and even then kadala can constantly fuck you - until she puts out more its just wasted effort - youd get more legendaries per hour still doing t1 speed runs.
I'm pretty sure it just got double as good because of the 100 shards per rift, instead of 50. But you are right, you can still get screwed from Kadala.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm sure this audio shit crashing games has nothing to do with xbox one shit.

But still, I can't help but think it does.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The main difference is you couldn't gamble the Torment legendaries before.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah they hadn't talked about it but it seems they decided to add it, which I guess is a good move since it really sucked finding one specific set piece to finish your set bonus, while now you can gamble that slot a lot until you get it which gives you a decent chance, especially since most armor slots don't have that many legendaries anyway.

And they also buffed the bloodshards based on torment level, that's why T6 is more useful now than prepatch, even though it was already done before. Granted it's pretty boring to do so depends on people.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Praise Diablo, those witch doctors were struggling so much.
Well it turns out this patch works out as a massive nerf to zunimassas. There seems to be a cap on max fetishes (15 apparently) and generating additional fetishes past the cap will OVERWRITE existing fetishes including fetish-army summoned ones. The end result is that after a couple elite fights you're stuck with 15 passive fetishes who do 16m crits as opposed to the core skill-buffed/force-armored FA fetishes who do 26-30m crits and you have another 60s until you can resummon the army. As before, resummoning the army kills all your existing fetishes.

The remedies all diminish the Zuni set's advantages. I've tried not using the passive fetishes at all, regearing for minimal IAS to minimize passive gen and even switching to lower coefficient skills but they all go back to the same issue: as of 2.05 it's pointless to use zunis with passive fetishes.

Right now i've gone back to max IAS/strongarms with augs+cains+bthornes along with soj and serpent mojo and since it's looking like passive fetishes are back on top.