Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just got 6 in a rift after nothing for an hour and Murked the same I think, rng rng rng rng rng

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
Thought I would switch it up and play crusader a bit since I gambled a jenkanbord with the t6l1 stuff yesterday. Lots of legendaries all day, sadly nothing useable. 8 instant-salvage rings, 4 of those sledge things, couple grandfathers and similar. Only got two class weapons while playing the crusader: Inna's diablo and one of the barbarian legendary mighty weapons that has no unique effect. Three set pieces on him, two boots and chest all blackthornes.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
After some 568 hours, I finally completed my 5/6 Crusader set. Thank RNGesus!

Using Fires of Heaven as your primary is badass. Very fun way to play

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
Bitching always helps. Did a round on the barb and got a bunch of junk, then did another round on crusader: gyrfalcon's, SoJ and an Odyn Son that might actually see use on my barb.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Btw Blizzard stated they agree the nerf to female barb leap animation was the wrong way and they're actually going to revert it, and even buff leap animation speed(for both female and male, they'll be equal but it'll be even faster than prenerf female). That's pretty nice since I hated fucking leap, even though my barb was female. Clunky ass shit.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I seem to have two kinds of luck, bad and terrible. Finally got a Magefist to drop last night on my mnk and it came with strength...

I get a decent number of legos, they just always end up being trash.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I seem to have two kinds of luck, bad and terrible. Finally got a Magefist to drop last night on my mnk and it came with strength...

I get a decent number of legos, they just always end up being trash.
Finally got my first ring of royal grandeur the other day - strength roll on my monk. Shit's obnoxious.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
RNJesus just trolls me every day. I had a bunch of legendary drops yesterday almost half of which were either green rings or staves. Still waiting on my Thunderfury.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Finally got my first ring of royal grandeur the other day - strength roll on my monk. Shit's obnoxious.
Been there done that. I understand smart loot is not a given, but cache should be 100 percent for your class. If you wanted something for another class you'd open the cache with that class. Shit is dumb.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mirroball +2, cindercoat that was missing INT so I rerolled resist all hoping for INT and wound up with 3 sockets, which will eventually be filled by 840 INT worth of topazes, just going to take forever to get them all. Set plans too, what a night. I love this patch and the buffs.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mirroball +2, cindercoat that was missing INT so I rerolled resist all hoping for INT and wound up with 3 sockets, which will eventually be filled by 840 INT worth of topazes, just going to take forever to get them all. Set plans too, what a night. I love this patch and the buffs.
Do Cindercoats have a high chance of rolling Dex because the two I've gotten have both been Dex as well.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone know if there's a higher chance of getting a ring of royal grandeur in bounties right now? Wasn't sure if it's better to run rifts or that if that's what's a needed piece

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What are other crusaders settling on? I like holy shotgun, but I don't think it works too well without the full set to backup its high wrath cost.

Shield Bash is still underwhelming. I think it does good damage but I'm still can't get a handle on how exactly it will hit stuff. Outside of Pound, I can't reliably tell which mobs are going to take damage around my target. And even if they did, the AE potential of this skill is small, so still single target.

Sweep attack? lol

The fire rune on blessed hammer has potential. But you need to play on a high enough torment to make the ability's windup time worth it. Limitless + Dominion *might* be worth it.

Really disappointed with blessed shield now. I never tried any of the runes outside of shattering throw, so I was kinda dismayed that that none of the other runes will hit the same target repeatedly. This limit's Combust's potential and the nerf to Shattering Throw(plus all the existing problems with that rune) make it kinda meh.

I still like FoTH a lot. I think the changes were kinda stupid especially since the changes to Divine Well will make it do LESS single target damage. That said, Divine Well still clears trash well, you just have to aim it now. I haven't tried the other runes, but I think Fist is the best ability to farm until you can manage full set and a FoTF. Even though it's 30 wrath, you can easily go no builder with a few pieces of gear and a couple wrath gen abilities(like my sig).

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
What are other crusaders settling on? I like holy shotgun, but I don't think it works too well without the full set to backup its high wrath cost.

Shield Bash is still underwhelming. I think it does good damage but I'm still can't get a handle on how exactly it will hit stuff. Outside of Pound, I can't reliably tell which mobs are going to take damage around my target. And even if they did, the AE potential of this skill is small, so still single target.

Sweep attack? lol

The fire rune on blessed hammer has potential. But you need to play on a high enough torment to make the ability's windup time worth it. Limitless + Dominion *might* be worth it.

Really disappointed with blessed shield now. I never tried any of the runes outside of shattering throw, so I was kinda dismayed that that none of the other runes will hit the same target repeatedly. This limit's Combust's potential and the nerf to Shattering Throw(plus all the existing problems with that rune) make it kinda meh.

I still like FoTH a lot. I think the changes were kinda stupid especially since the changes to Divine Well will make it do LESS single target damage. That said, Divine Well still clears trash well, you just have to aim it now. I haven't tried the other runes, but I think Fist is the best ability to farm until you can manage full set and a FoTF. Even though it's 30 wrath, you can easily go no builder with a few pieces of gear and a couple wrath gen abilities(like my sig).
Blessed hammers with lightning and Condemn with vacuum until you get skill specific gear.

Burr

Molten Core Raider
I'm still using a lightning hammer build. The AOE is great and the single damage isn't too bad when used in conjunction with Heaven's Fury. Only thing I don't like about the hammers is stopping in order to cast. The fire builds look promising but seem hampered without a cindercoat.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

Sweep attack? lol

I'm all Holy from my blessed shield build, so just tweaked a falling sword build I came across, check outPerinin my profile. Enjoying it, falling sword hitting some elites for nearly 60m when I hit my cooldowns thanks to set bonuses, etc. The two wizards I play with regularly scramble to get away from stuff and I just drop in start spitting out hammers and everything falls over.

I'm sure there's plenty I could minmax on my gear, but haven't really tinkered with it much post-patch.