Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think this was my week, drop-wise (not at home, so can't verify)

Sun Keeper
Sun Keeper
Sun Keeper
Blackthorne Legs
Sun Keeper
Blackthorne Chest
some piece of shit shield
Band of Untold Secrets
Crushbane

FWIW, I'm already using a Sun Keeper and none of those were an upgrade. Still nice that the buff is staying, though.

sebur

Bronze Squire
There still needs to be a two hander fix. Exactly one class that uses them with a specific passive is not okay.
Also probably the exact reason they haven't fixed them. If they don't nerf that in some kind of way if they decided to buff 2handers, then crusaders would be even more insane.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The easiest fix and probably least work required on their end is just make 2handers smart loot only for crusaders, so the rest of us only see them in our 15% non-smart loot drops.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
They could just change how 2hders work with specific classes, i.e various benefits while equipped.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
2-handers get double the effect of gems. The bonus is halved if you are a crusader and you are using the talent that lets you equip a 2-hander in 1-hand.

I mean let's be real. The only thing making 2 handers shit to dual-wield classes is the extra crit damage you put on the offhand.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
2-handers get double the effect of gems. The bonus is halved if you are a crusader and you are using the talent that lets you equip a 2-hander in 1-hand.

I mean let's be real. The only thing making 2 handers shit to dual-wield classes is the extra crit damage you put on the offhand.
Yeah its not that complicated.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You guys are thinking about this too hard. Make crit gems only apply to that weapon, like any other stat that had stacking problems. Now you can balance 1H vs 2H easily.

sebur

Bronze Squire
You think it is that easy? I am asking honestly. I say this because what comes to mind is things like mirrorball (sorry my knowledge is kinda limited to wiz). How do you balance around those types of items or will the 2h just be that much better at that point if you do either of the above changes?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Or just fix gems/socketing in general. Bandaiding 2h via some kind of goofy half stacking mechanism isn't the answer.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
2 handers can roll with 2 sockets. off-hands count as weapons for gems, excluding shields and quivers.

Xevy

Log Wizard
There's dozens of fixes any one of us retards could spit out that would make 2handers (with procs) viable vs. 1handers. It's amazing they haven't figured it out yet, but I expect we'll see a fix soon.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
There's dozens of fixes any one of us retards could spit out that would make 2handers (with procs) viable vs. 1handers. It's amazing they haven't figured it out yet, but I expect we'll see a fix soon.
Based on what do you expect a fix soon?

They had the 2h vs 1h issue in original D3, it moved straight into RoS and they made the issue worse by adding crusaders and their interactions with 2h.

I don't expect any fix.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Also, fuck them for fixing tall mans finger within hours after I found out about it.

T6 ghom in 12 seconds is lulz.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I still say a quiver-like offhand is the best solution, because they can tune that item type however they want without getting into any problems about screwing with existing itemization of other slots unless they want to. Gems could use a general balance/fix/polish pass regardless of the 2hander situation though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Also, fuck them for fixing tall mans finger within hours after I found out about it.

T6 ghom in 12 seconds is lulz.
Wish i had a jerams on my WD - clock in around 26sec or so without - that time is doubled or tripled for my wiz tho.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You think it is that easy? I am asking honestly. I say this because what comes to mind is things like mirrorball (sorry my knowledge is kinda limited to wiz). How do you balance around those types of items or will the 2h just be that much better at that point if you do either of the above changes?
Oh, that's different. I thought we were talking just dps. I don't think Blizzard has the wherewithal to balance orange effects.