Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Just got my 4th Gift on my Seasonal - I mean seriously, I haven't even gotten a decent 2H to drop to use even one on...

Nola

Trakanon Raider
With 117 hours played 222 paragons the notable drops I've gotten so far are 2 blades of prophecy, 2 Fates of the Fell, 2 full sets of Akkhans, full set of Rolands, 1 rams gift, 1 heartseeker, 2 unity rings, 2 Stones of jordans, 1 Kulle potion, 1 regen potion, all the templar relics and a pair of Str Tasker and Teo. Still trying for a Furnace, Vigilante belt and a holy/socketed/CDR SoJ.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looking for someone to power level my DH by running them through T6 content, won't take longer than half an hour to go from 1-60.

I'll return the favor on 2 of your characters (1-60) if interested.

-Non-season

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
It's happened to me twice out of like 100 or so rifts. Rare but awesome when you get it.
Once I was doing a t3 rift and came across two gob packs pretty much adjacent to one another. Managed to kill about 20 of them, had to be 10-15 more that got away.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't feel bad about not getting a gift as long as I don't get an uber weapon that really needs a gift first.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I dunno man... I don't even remember the last time I even SHOT anything as a DH. I think I was spamming ele arrow to test out a decently-rolled helltrapper a couple weeks ago, but with the 9% proc to spawn a sentry-OR-a trap it wasn't worth it.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
people are unlucky ive had 5 unity in seasons, 7 gifts, full aks, jade harv, firebirds, sun inna, at just under 300 para.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
people are unlucky ive had 5 unity in seasons, 7 gifts, full aks, jade harv, firebirds, sun inna, at just under 300 para.
I'm really starting to believe that seasonal drops are buffed. I none of my characters are geared like my seasonal sader. I can literally run through T6 likes its nothing. We even have a clan member who had 2 Star Metals drops within days of each other. I farmed that item for over 3 months on my WD and never seen one drop yet.

By the way which legendary gems are people using? I'm using the smite gem, wreath one and the bane of the trapped. Smite is pretty obvious playing a condemn sader. We're lacking on single target damage and that makes up for it especially during RG fights. I use the wreath one for the AoE and especially 25% added speed bonus. Even though my sader don't really need any extra AoE damage I love the speed boost. Lastly the trapped gem and initially I wasn't a fan of it until I leveled it to 25. The added 22.5% damage along with the 20% from shield glare and my SoJ extra 29% elite damage just wrecks elites and champions. I may switch out wreath for boon of the hoarder for more gold and the 30% speed buff. I just have to finish leveling it to fully test it out. It may be a more consistent speed buff than wreath gem.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's the crusder ability, that sends out 3 green charging horses? Some rune from phalanx or something else? Saw a crusader using it along with the weapon that spawns phalanx, and was wrecking shop, but wasn't sure what it was.