Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Give me advice on my crusader:Aoder - Community - Diablo III

I've been farming A3 caches for the weapon, but recently found Frydehr's Wrath (and some other rings, but none of them seem better than my current rare). From Deathwing's advice, I'm missing the Blade of Prophecy before I can star abusing that build. Also, I found boon of the hoarder, and was wondering if I should try to gamble a good rare ring with a socket so I can start using it.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm

I've been farming A3 caches for the weapon, but recently found Frydehr's Wrath (and some other rings, but none of them seem better than my current rare). From Deathwing's advice, I'm missing the Blade of Prophecy before I can star abusing that build. Also, I found boon of the hoarder, and was wondering if I should try to gamble a good rare ring with a socket so I can start using it.
If you can do T1 rifts, do them until you get a trial stone... then start at level 1 in the grift and advance as slowly as possible through the ranks to maximize the amount of loot from the rift bosses. Jewelry seems to drop frequently from rift bosses and it's not a very economical use of shards for you. Try to get some set armor pieces with shards.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
More smh moments when I try to think what went around the balancing table:

Maelstrom
Instead of releasing grenades, release up to5 rocketsat nearby enemies that each deal450% weapondamage as Cold. You gain1% Life per enemy hit.
Shooting Stars
Instead of releasing grenades, release up to3 rocketsat nearby enemies that each deal600% weapon damageas Physical.
So one skill is just completely better than the other in every way except for the damage type? Srsly? Even on a less than creative day at the office we couldn't have jumped the damage up on the physical one more?

So many things that spew rockets, barely anything with grenades.

Spike traps still nerfed into oblivion.

Would love a weekend to rebalance DH skills 4 them... or prove me wrong that I couldn't.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Well, I was recommending the A3 weapon because you can do goblin hunting at the same time. But since you already got it, might just be time to grind rifts/grifts.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
More smh moments when I try to think what went around the balancing table:

Maelstrom

Shooting Stars

So one skill is just completely better than the other in every way except for the damage type? Srsly? Even on a less than creative day at the office we couldn't have jumped the damage up on the physical one more?

So many things that spew rockets, barely anything with grenades.

Spike traps still nerfed into oblivion.

Would love a weekend to rebalance DH skills 4 them... or prove me wrong that I couldn't.
Maelstrom rockets seem to be a lot more retarded than shooting star tho. Out of the 5 rockets it's not uncommon for only 2 or 3 to go in the right direction and hit the mob/mobs, while 2 end up landing in the back for no reason.

I agree that on the paper those 2 skills make me scratch my head too.

Tenks

Biggest / bestest change is moving gem requirement for jewelry enchants from flawless imperial to imperial

Tenks

Someone said that rift bosses are dropping more mats now to compensate for the Kaldala change

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That much more? Hopefully they make mats autopickup in the future. Click click let's see the gem click click I can clarify gems click click click fuck off bitch, get out of my loot field.

I was being partially facetious, implying Kadala sometimes has trouble fulfilling her primary purpose. Unlucky streaks aside, no one looks to Kadala as a way to target weapons or jewelry.

Tenks

I personally liked getting masses of items per rift clear. It felt fun. They could have fixed all the problems by just letting you salvage via your character sheet instead of having to run back to the blacksmith.

Nola

Trakanon Raider

Too bad we can't trade. Have so much sader gear in my stash. If you're seasonal and if I'm online not doing anything special I can do a few sader T6 carries. Hopefully you or anyone else I carry can score some gear. I've been extremely lucky with BoP drops.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
That much more? Hopefully they make mats autopickup in the future. Click click let's see the gem click click I can clarify gems click click click fuck off bitch, get out of my loot field.

I was being partially facetious, implying Kadala sometimes has trouble fulfilling her primary purpose. Unlucky streaks aside, no one looks to Kadala as a way to target weapons or jewelry.
I wonder if that might change:

• Kadala
    • Philosophy
      • While Kadala is doing a great job of giving players more control over finding specific items, we felt the current experience was a bit cumbersome and inconvenient
      • As a result, we're working to reduce the frequency at which players need to run between Kadala and the Blacksmith to salvage unwanted items
    • The cost to purchase items from Kadala has been greatly increased
    • The chance for Kadala to drop a Legendary item has also been greatly increased

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if that might change:

• Kadala
    • Philosophy
      • While Kadala is doing a great job of giving players more control over finding specific items, we felt the current experience was a bit cumbersome and inconvenient
      • As a result, we're working to reduce the frequency at which players need to run between Kadala and the Blacksmith to salvage unwanted items
    • The cost to purchase items from Kadala has been greatly increased
    • The chance for Kadala to drop a Legendary item has also been greatly increased
Yeah, that's what I was referring to. If you meant unlucky streaks, no. If anything, this will make streaks even worse, in both ways. Someone's going to post in a couple weeks gambling 4 set pieces in a row followed by someone downing 2k shards without a green/orange.

Now, if they changed the overall leg/shard rate while still increasing price per item, that would be cool.

Tenks

I wish they gave actual numbers instead of this "greatly increased" crap. They upped the blood shard cost by 500% can they not just come out and say the legendary rate was upped by 500% as well?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It would have been a good chance to stealth buff Kadala without admitting she's been almost worthless as far as her intended purpose for most people.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It would have been a good chance to stealth buff Kadala without admitting she's been almost worthless as far as her intended purpose for most people.
She fills the intended role nicely for armor, but for weapons/offhands/jewelry not so much, too expensive and pools are too big.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Too bad we can't trade. Have so much sader gear in my stash. If you're seasonal and if I'm online not doing anything special I can do a few sader T6 carries. Hopefully you or anyone else I carry can score some gear. I've been extremely lucky with BoP drops.
Yeah I'm seasonal. I've started playing at like 7pm PST lately, so I'll try to look you up. I'm pretty worthless but can sure soak XP.

Tenks

I wonder if a cool enhancement to the Kaldala gambling is if she sold rift maps that lended bias towards certain items dropping

dak

Kadala
Philosophy
While Kadala is doing a great job of giving players more control over finding specific items, we felt the current experience was a bit cumbersome and inconvenient
As a result, we're working to reduce the frequency at which players need to run between Kadala and the Blacksmith to salvage unwanted items

The cost to purchase items from Kadala has been greatly increased
The chance for Kadala to drop a Legendary item has also been greatly increased
In that case, they better reduce the number of yellow mats required to reroll chest to something lower than 50, and they also need to reduce bracer blue material cost from the current amount of 72. It takes so fucking long to farm blue mats as it is.

Anyways, as for SWK monk, get Autohotkey or something (plenty of simple free programs out there) to just rapid fire your mantra hotkey. I press the 2 key and mantra goes off every 100 milliseconds. Of course when Breath, Epiphany and FD are all up I have to manually spam sweeping winds to maximize DPS, but technically I could bind that too I suppose. I don't *think* this violates ToS, and if it does it sure as hell shouldn't.

-edit not goes off every 100ms, but the autohotkey is set to press at that interval. I guess reducing it would make me less likely to get in trouble for automation.