Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Get RoRG, even a shitty one and swap the chest or the gloves for Magefist/Cindercoat and pray for Maximus and you will faceroll t6 elites. I also recommend swapping Dominance for Illusionist, because the shield is pretty crappy at T6. I also recommend using the gems, they are quite awesome.

Zaphid - Community - Diablo IIII stopped playing pretty much, but T6 rift gets done below 10 minutes unless it's some shitty roll. Feel free to complain about me having 2 unities and the Maximus rolls.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Am I doing it wrong, or is the Wizard FB6 build way less effective than the DH M6 build? Feel free to click my profile and see my mediocre gear versions on both characters.
Assuming the same level of gear, yes demon hunter will outdps wizard. The gap isn't that huge though, both are totally viable. You are missing a few of the power pieces for the firebird build though.

As mentioned, cindercoat or magefist would be a big bonus. I don't recommend spending too much effort on bounties for a RORG though because ultimately you don't want to be using a RORG on a wizard. Instead gamble pants and keep your 6 piece bonus that way. You shouldn't need the energy regen from reapers wraps as t6 firebird (even less so after a cindercoat) so a new bracer would be nice. Strongarms is the best, but the seasonal bracer that makes you immune to knockback and stun is great as well.

Your weapon could be better as well. Sunkeeper or maybe serpent's sparkler would be good, but even a well crafted devastator should outperform your wand.

Nulolan

N00b
Hey guys just came back for Grifts, had just about every class t6 rifting before I left. Trying to learn the ropes of the new content so if anyone is interested in grouping feel free to add me, Nulolan#1973.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Am I doing it wrong, or is the Wizard FB6 build way less effective than the DH M6 build? Feel free to click my profile and see my mediocre gear versions on both characters.
Something you could do without hardly any time investment is get a rorg and swap out your bracers and shoulders for aughilds.

That would get you the augilds 3pc and the blackthorns 3 pc which gives you a lot of damage and damage reduction against elites.

Most of the time in T6 groups I swap out energy armor for sparkflint since I never have any issues surviving.

I have both a Maximus and SK with similar rolls. I prefer the SK just because it gives you some extra gearing options with the FB offhand but both seem very similar to me DPS wise.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
+100% gold and exp in diablo 3 this weekend. Go forth and pillage!
smile.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
More gold? Ok, let's see if I can figure out what variable type you're using to store this number. Probably 128 bit int.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess it'd be an excuse to grind my seasonal character up past paragon 3 or whatever I am, but mostly mehhhhhhhh

Silence_sl

shitlord
Wow, they royally skull fucked gold drops. My Wizard in full GF gear w/boost would easily get 10MM per pass through my favorite farming areas. Made 2MM instead of the 30MM I'd normally get.

Bunch of pointless twats running this game now.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Wow, they royally skull fucked gold drops. My Wizard in full GF gear w/boost would easily get 10MM per pass through my favorite farming areas. Made 2MM instead of the 30MM I'd normally get.

Gold is no longer an issue if you're lucky to get a vault spawn. Thanks to that gem I'm sitting at 1.5 billion gold.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

They nerf it? I'd run my DH with rank 25 boon gem and no +GF gear through Ruins of Corvus (act 5) on tier 6. Easy 20-25mill per clear.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't think money is a problem for anyone anymore. T6 for most is default farm mode and Ubers alone on T6 are netting me 500k gold per kill.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I recently started HC and got my first toon (a monk) up to 70. Yesterday I got a goblin portal in a T1.. with the bonus I hit 24m so that was kinda cool. Apostolos#1202 if anyone ever needs a run in season for something.

Needless

Toe Sucker
So what is the likelihood of them dropping another expansion announcement this upcoming weekend? I certainly hope they have something announced beyond what they have in store for season 2, or future seasons in general.