Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've logged on a couple times only seen 0-2 people online. Think only one officer had been on in the past week, so likely will have to make a new one (again) for season 2.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Loving the packs of goblins, this was a torment 5 regular rift, that ended at 6 levels deep with 2 goblin packs on the final level. Most legos I've ever gotten in a rift, ended up with 2 ancients out of it.

rrr_img_88078.jpg

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't really play this much, someone advise me what I should be doing. I feel like I kill things fine, but I die like a bitch

Ish - Community - Diablo III

Edit: Also this fucking revive timer in GRifts is fucking dumb. Hey Blizzard, you remember why you did away with that timer in the first place? What the fuck sense does it make to put it back. It was terrible the first time, and it's terrible now. Like fuck this rift with mobs that one shot me and I have to wait 30 seconds to do anything every 30 seconds. What a waste of fucking time.

I remember why I stopped playing -_-

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What grift level? Do you have a torch? You can substantially boost your dps output with one of those, shifting your gear around some, and dropping your spirit gen.

Cyclone strike is a good way to get one shot. At a high enough grift level, the benefit of grouping stuff up becomes a hindrance because you're now making it easier for things to hit you.

I'm not a huge fan of Inna's - Sweeping Winds - Taeguk. It IS a dps boost, but it's annoying and makes your build rigid. Epiphany - Desert Shroud might help with your one shot problem too.

Maybe something like this once you can get your hands on a torch:

Monk - Game Guide - Diablo III

Obviously you'd need Inna's pants. You have some flexibility on the helm slot too if you're willing to give up aughild's.

Oh, just noticed, you have practically no sustain. That's your #1 problem by far. The above still applies so I'll leave it, but you need to get a weapon with LPSS or LOH, it's basically required. 3pc Inna's and Transcendence might work for now, but that will be your limiting factor in pushing higher grifts, not your dps and toughness.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
You'll have to treat me like an idiot. What's a Torch? (nm, found it. No, I have shitty 2h's) Also what kind of gear should I be looking for in general?

I'll try epiphany instead of cyclone strike and switch my Dashing Strike rune for now I guess and see how it goes.

Edit: Did GR28 in 10:34 or something there abouts. I was getting slaughtered on 29 when I posted initially. 28 was with the changes

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
You'll have to treat me like an idiot. What's a Torch? (nm, found it. No, I have shitty 2h's) Also what kind of gear should I be looking for in general?

I'll try epiphany instead of cyclone strike and switch my Dashing Strike rune for now I guess and see how it goes.

Edit: Did GR28 in 10:34 or something there abouts. I was getting slaughtered on 29 when I posted initially. 28 was with the changes
Torch is a 2h weapon with a bunch of +elite damage on it.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I found a Flying Dragon that has less damage (I go from like 987k to 895k if I use Flying Dragon and Inna's Pants instead of current gear). Is it worth using the Flying Dragon that has less damage but 781 LPSS?