Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The paragon board planners out there both suck. One is too zoomed in and I can't make it wider to see more and doesn't calculate glyph bonuses met, the other doesn't properly calculate rare node second tier conditions met.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I wanna join you faggots on D4, I'll be playing June 1st, save a spot for me.

"The official Diablo 4 release date is June 6, 2023. Early access is granted four days early, on June 2"

a925f65fd513bff71aa1c15a429631e6.gif

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
if the alternative was June 2 9:00am PDT I am good with the choice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That's why I didn't really like the Lead Developer stating that they used Diablo 1 as an inspiration. A lot of aspects of the D4 UI for example can be hand-waved away as "It's supposed to be shit".

"Yeah well it's based on D1 and the true Diablo legacy" is a catch-all excuse they can roll out whenever responding to community criticism. I expect this to come up again during the end-game loop.

Low poly..."It's D1 breh". Bad UI, "It's not D3 breh, it's supposed to be D1 breh"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Alright, well, at least I got that going for me.

I'm probably not even going to buy this game. In the best case, where it's actually good, I don't want it to ruin my summer. In the average case, spending 90 dollars just for something to click on while I'm on conference calls is pretty retarded. And in the worst case, it will disappoint me for a decade like D3 did.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you look at the Diablo 4 reddit - its like some low IQ humor to shit on people that didnt get the Ashava trophy (ATC). The collection bug got me to get it myself, but I could give a shit if anyone else has it or not. But it sounds like there are going to be a shit load of cosmetics you can pick up from random shit like KFC, and.. I think Samsung? Etc. So Im not even sure Ill give a damn about collecting much of any of it past Ashava's.