Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They're taking some trash stats off uniques in 1.11, they are at least aware of the problem. They seem to be directly listening to top
Why not add a high lvl farmable currency that is used to enchant uniques. Blizzard doesn't have to "fix" them. Let the players do it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is what iterating the genre looks like:

It's just the bare minimum intellectual curiosity to think "wow we copied this mechanic from Diablo 2 and people hardly ever use it, how do we fix it?

Right before this clip they also said about how caster melee weapons have useless physical attacks nobody uses, so each caster weapon will have a mana free spell it casts instead.
I can't wait to see the sheer autistic degeneracy this feature generates.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Why not add a high lvl farmable currency that is used to enchant uniques. Blizzard doesn't have to "fix" them. Let the players do it.

That's what I said the best bandaid is for the endgame. Let players play the slot machine with a currency.

There's plenty of room in the existing enchanting system to just slap a currency system on top of it. They could half-ass it and it'd still be balanced and fit into the game without any real design work. Plenty of people would have some actual fun with an expanded enchant system. It's crazy how pre-alpha bare bones D4 is.

Not even 1 end-game system in the game right now unless you count pushing NM for pats on the back on YouTube.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's what I said the best bandaid is for the endgame. Let players play the slot machine with a currency.

There's plenty of room in the existing enchanting system to just slap a currency system on top of it. They could half-ass it and it'd still be balanced and fit into the game without any real design work. Plenty of people would have some actual fun with an expanded enchant system. It's crazy how pre-alpha bare bones D4 is.

Not even 1 end-game system in the game right now unless you count pushing NM for pats on the back on YouTube.
You could play for 37 years to find a Shako...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm only lvl 60 as druid and I've found about 10 vasilys prayer helms, and one crone staff (probably the one you want) but it isn't useful for my build, and even if it was it was almost antiperfect rolls. Outside of tempest roar, which also isn't what I need I'm not even sure what other uniques exist for druid, since I only find the fucking helm.
rng uniques are so fucked, at 60 my wife has 10necrogloves and 1bp, i only have 1glove

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’ve gotten the Necro unique helm twice, the 2h scythe, and the chest piece and I’m only at 57. What sucks for me is the gobs of bone skill legendaries I keep getting, but can barely find anything to go with my Shadow build. Love pulling everything into a concentrated area and dropping down a pool of icky icky to murder everything while I crawl to the next pack, but am going to need a different build for WT4 at this point.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does the "seems shitty" druid malignant heart that gives like 12% barrier gen and heals for like 20 per sec with a barrier active refresh the temerity barrier every second if the barrier isn't one shotted off you?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
1690825262408.png

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I'm only lvl 60 as druid and I've found about 10 vasilys prayer helms, and one crone staff (probably the one you want) but it isn't useful for my build, and even if it was it was almost antiperfect rolls. Outside of tempest roar, which also isn't what I need I'm not even sure what other uniques exist for druid, since I only find the fucking helm.
I can’t see playing another season, 2 weeks to get to max level and I’m playing a lot.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Running nothing but cultist dungeons since 9 am this morning when I got on location for a h2s crude oil transfer. 10 fucking uniques, all different, won’t drop my fucking tempest roar. I really want to play the build to break up the monotony but it just won’t drop.

Attachments

• IMG_5052.jpeg
    IMG_5052.jpeg
    619.9 KB · Views: 61

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I’ve got 13 of those vasily helms.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Running nothing but cultist dungeons since 9 am this morning when I got on location for a h2s crude oil transfer. 10 fucking uniques, all different, won’t drop my fucking tempest roar. I really want to play the build to break up the monotony but it just won’t drop.
Change your build. You only find useless uniques
1000002117.gif

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Long haired ginger has a weird way of talking that annoys the piss out of me.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Saw a few of his videos but he looks clinically depressed and he is playing Diablo 4 non stop so no wonder.

• 2Worf

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Why does anyone pay attention to these people? It's one thing if they're giving build advice or whatever, but this guy is just explaining his own bad play. Who gives a shit?

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like