Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Same here. I never understood why POE forces you to farm currency and tokens for weeks to have a small chance at crafting something or have enough currency to buy from other players. ARPGs are not MMOs in my book, I like to be done in a week playing 3,4 hours per night. I might start another class or build if it's fun but why on earth some games make you literally wor,k 12 hour grind shifts for "fun" is beyond me. Might be some "have job" issue but still it does not make a game better if you force player to do dailies, chores, spare time work etc. Mr. Wilson.
It’s because many gamers expect infinite value for their money. If you can “complete” an online game in 40-50 hours it gets a negative for not having enough content. If you have too much content you get negatives from the people in your camp that want to reach the end after a couple weeks. So, they basically feel like they have to cater to one or the other.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"Don't you guys wanna do rifts?"

Which is why I think Fractured Plane is being adopted for the D4 endgame pertaining to rifts.

The demand from a content standpoint to port Torghast from WoW to Diablo is obvious and helps solve at least some of the repetitive rift syndrome by adding a little intrigue and player choice. They just have to make sure its balanced, and the rewards need to be fun.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but can anyone help me figure out why this thread doesn't show up in the forum listing? I can watch it and get notifications, but it's just not showing up in the normal feed. I didn't ignore it, either.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but can anyone help me figure out why this thread doesn't show up in the forum listing? I can watch it and get notifications, but it's just not showing up in the normal feed. I didn't ignore it, either.
You click ignore in the top right?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you have the person who created a thread on ignore, it will hide the thread. Even if the thread itself is not being ignored.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No. I've toggled it several times to be sure.
You must be looking for it in Mobile Gaming. I know its going to have a lot of MTX's, but I assure you - its launching on the PC (first.) so Try PC Gaming! (There are only so many reasons why you're not seeing it. Hell, log out of your account - come into the PC gaming forum and see if you see it then.)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He's not wrong though since it'll be borrowing from the mobile space more than existing ARPG PC titles.

They may have cancelled WoW Mobile, but that doesn't mean it isn't the central driving focus and philosophy of the company at present.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Looks like a Warcraft 3 cutscene.

In engine cutscenes are almost always garbage which take control away from you, they need to take a good hard look at how Diablo 2 did these things.

Add to that Blizzard's track record of terrible villian dialogue and it's a guarenteed shitshow.

• 1Solidarity

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Edit:Guess Blizz must of reached out to mother Russia and got the channel taken down.

The account Diablofans has close to 30 leaked videos on Rutube. Betting someone's laptop got stolen or hacked and the person uploaded tons of videos in the last two days.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
This looks like absolute fucking dogshit. Now, half the textures are missing etc because alpha, but i'm not even talking about graphics here. I'm talking about ....wow that looks dull as fuck.

Items literally have the same fucking graphics in inventory as D3. Placeholders? I bet not even. I bet they just copy and paste that shit and called it a day, fuck it.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
D2 was as “obtuse” in many ways as PoE. The evolution of the internet and time solved d2. D3 is a fucking happy meal of an arpg. Grim Dawn, Last Epoch, PoE and D2 all shit all over d3. I played a lot of d3 too, but it’s Candy Crush. There’s nothing to “master” or “learn.”
D3 story was literal trash. The little boss head popping up every 2 mins to remind me of how much he was going to defeat me was stupid and annoying, and detracted greatly from the game. The entire game could have absolutely no words outside of the cities and I'd be perfectly okay with that. I got some enjoyment from the game and playing with the friends, but oof that story was terrible.

Blizzard really has driven off a cliff in quality. I'll let the forum beta test this game before I decide if I care enough to play. Blizzard stopped being an always day 1 purchase/preorder with the D3 release for me actually.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Items literally have the same fucking graphics in inventory as D3. Placeholders? I bet not even. I bet they just copy and paste that shit and called it a day, fuck it.

In addition to copying Immortal systems-- no chance they innovate this close to a release.

They're not going to delay D4 just to work on certain aspects of the game.

This is nu-Blizzard.

The president already said he's up their ass over the fact Diablo hasn't had a major release in 10 years.

The release date is firm. And so is the plan to plagiarize budget systems from D3 and Diablo Immortal.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Reminder if all the people who buy Blizzard games donated to startups, this bullshit would end

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users