Potato del Grande
Jif and sork, as it should be.

best-friends-step-brother.gif

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the sorc corp (pronounced like its spelled fuckwit), and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on sanctuary, and I have over 300 paragon points. I am trained in logout macros and I'm the top icicle blaster in the entire Nephalem armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this diabolical Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of linguists across the greater rifts and your magical tome is being traced right now so you better prepare for the lightning storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can teleport anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my staff and wizard hat. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ultima Magi Council (figure it out) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit hydras all over you and you will drown in them. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Schedule is supposed to be the same as last week, so in a half hour-ish from now. Seemed like people were able to play for a while longer as long as they didn't log out though.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Now I have to wait till June to play. Sigh... As long as they get the memory leak shit fixed, I'm going to have a blast playing it in June!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remember no matter how bad these forums get at least we'll never be this retarded.

Yes even zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remember no matter how bad these forums get at least we'll never be this retarded.

Yes even zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk

I go to the Blizzard forums to find bugs, or in my world "Features" - but anyone that goes there to talk about some shit in the general forums part is a fucking moron.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
After the Open Beta I'm slightly more likely to play than before because rogue melee was actually fun and engaging. Not bad, Blizzard, not bad.

• 1Like

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
To sum it up,

Waaahhh! This is not D2, I want D2! Waaahhh!
Waaahhh! This is not D3, I want D3! Waaahhh!
Waaahhh! This is not PoE, I want PoE! Waaahhh!
Waaahhh! I don't know what I want, but I don't like this! Waaahhh!

It's hilarious.

• 4Worf
  • 3Faggotry
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 11 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
To sum it up,

It's hilarious.
Whining about other people disliking the game makes you look like a twat.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just got off a Rogue myself. Necro didn't sell me on a power climb as you build out, but I could already feel potential for different Rogue builds by 25.

And the difficulty and skillcap felt just right. Plenty of potion chugging and a few deaths if you try to slam the keyboard with no strategy.

You could tell Rogue becomes more fluid and strategic end game with gear, whereas the Necro wasn't able to sell any type of engaging power building or strategy to me.

Reset dungeon unfortunately won't reset while inside. It's still playable as long as you're inside a dungeon but once you cleared it you can't exit to world zones or reset. It let people finish whatever they were doing at least.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now I have to wait till June to play. Sigh... As long as they get the memory leak shit fixed, I'm going to have a blast playing it in June!

I'll forget all about it too until the week of launch and remember "oh shit I need to buy this and download still".

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
If you don't like the game, don't play. No one cares. There are tens of thousands other games out there.

What's wrong with some of you people here? Need validation? Having a urge to circle jerk off your negative energy?

I am so lost are you talking about ME or the guy I quoted regarding PoE?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
To sum it up,

It's hilarious.

Rational people can see and even discuss specific things they don't like about a product. And it may not even ruin their enjoyment of that product.

At this point, you're the one spamming childish shit like a faggot (groomer?).

Why do you get triggered when other people don't 100% support something you like? Why do people pointing out flaws in something you like make you act like this?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure it even knows. It just sees a lack of compliance for things it supports and spazzes out. NPCs are not just for politics anymore!

I feel like the post beta emotions are hittin people a little strange here.

• 1Like