Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Okay but that sounds like a bunch of exploits, that can't be the way they intend people to play.

At first I thought so too but I'm pretty sure they want it to be like this considering you'll need to do the aspects and renown every season. The only thing that's permanent is the lilith statues but even the renown from those isn't permanent, only their bonuses.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It seems fairly in sync with the latest D3 meta of having 4 people do bounties in separate zones then all turn in together for caches. Only reason I could see them changing it is if they make it apply account wide so you have to do it once with one character for all codex/dungeon renown, otherwise doing it all every character would be pants on head. Even in a 3 month cycle ain't no fucking way.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
At first I thought so too but I'm pretty sure they want it to be like this considering you'll need to do the aspects and renown every season. The only thing that's permanent is the lilith statues but even the renown from those isn't permanent, only their bonuses.
I mean the part about the dungeons.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Servers ....are.....getting...slow.

It was really good for most of the day. Guess everybody is getting off work and such now.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider

Really reaching for that Hot Topic / K-Pop crossover gamer market.

thebucc.gif

Associating Halsey with your brand is probably as good of an idea as dating her. Even Trent Reznor couldn't make her music tolerable.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Isnt the codex account wide also? Be crazy to have to do them again for the powers. Since its all minimum amount. If the dungeon gate has a orange dot iirc, means another character did it for the aspect but current character needs to do it for renown.

The grouping for dungeons to unlock the "complete" status for renown is no biggy. You dont get the exp or loot from them, you just get the complete portion. If you already did it for the power on one character. The alt would just get the check mark for completing it off the renown list. Doesn't seem like a big deal.

As a side note, today as been brutal for me, 4 times it has locked up, usually after an hour or 2 of playing. Everytime doing something different. No errors, nothing. Just stops responding and have to close it. Can start right away again with no issues.

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
1686090354473.png

christ this lucky hit passive just made my ice shards sorc scale through the fucking roof lmao

• 4Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 6 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

that's pure regurgitated diarrhea

here's what I was sometimes playing on a background when I'm PoE'ing. Although I'm an atheist to the fucking core, I do appreciate a good melody suited to the task at hand

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Couple of massive complaints now - #1, none of the shit in the shop makes me want to pull my cc out (I want to give you faggots more $ but my in game gear pwns this shitty shop stuff). #2, for the love of FUCK some of the dungeons are too long by 30%.

• 4WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 6 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Blizzard was cool they would've gotten these guys to sing their little Diablo song.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Couple of massive complaints now - #1, none of the shit in the shop makes me want to pull my cc out (I want to give you faggots more $ but my in game gear pwns this shitty shop stuff). #2, for the love of FUCK some of the dungeons are too long by 30%.
Necro looking like a God over here while Druid just washed up on the shore or some shit.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users