Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Came across this today and strongly contemplated uninstalling the game.

FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!
1690509274738.png

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
In less than 24 hours D4 is gonna get ass raped when ExileCon starts swinging its massive dick around. D4 reddit is going to be hilarious for a few hours, until mod threads delete frenzy.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
If D4 hadn't nerfed their mediocre and boring game into a straight up pile of shit the game would have 5% of the current discussion on it.

Well done Blizzard?

• 1Like

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
eh uninstalled. Fuck these people I rather roll a new character on diablo 2 or play literally anything else at this point. Game is run now by spreadsheets and metric faggots.

Everything that I have seen is anti player for you to spend more time doing dumb, meaningless shit so they can report high 'engagement' metrics. Well if the game was fun and not a bore that would come naturally.

It's super clear what's going on. Play whatever you want but fuck I wanted this game to be good. Maybe it will be in a year. Also, fuck seasons, they're gay as fuck.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I've barely played since I hit 60's. Gear is decent enough for level, damage is great for now, even invested into resists and defense.

Still get near one shot alot, and it's the power attacks from trash mixed in with CC from trash that is my largest annoyance, makes no sense I can drop the rare elites in a second or 2, but I have to piss around with minions and trash after that seem like they have 10x more HP that the rare itself.Fucking trash shaman and spiders spamming frost attack and freezing you repeatedly offscreen make shit seem designed to piss you off the whole time you play.

Ranged shit constantly running off screen and then attacking you is fucking bullshit, everything should be tethered at least within screen distance to start attacking you. I'd expect this kind of bullshit pushing high rifts... I mean Nightmare Dungeons, but not in T3 overworld whisper/helltide content. The NMD/malignants are actually easier, because shit can't run off screen as much. The amount of sidestepping fucking cunts in this game is enraging holy fuck.

Playing on a giant assed screen and I feel claustrophobic FFS, zoom level is far worse than PoE, I just find PoE's level slightly annoying.

Season mechanics are stupid and boring combined with bullshit game.

I really hope in some minecraft mod, the devs are brutally murdered and have their brains fucked into jelly through their eyesockets by meth addicted ex circus clowns.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
What are you doing that you're almost getting 1shot? I can afk in the middle of almost anything on my necro and not die. Are you running around with 0 damage reduction mods on any of your gear or something?

• 1Moron

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wife and I completed the main story and fucked around in WT3 for w bit that same day, both L55. Have literally not even thought about touching it in the ten days since. We are casuals, what should be the market of an ARPG like this, and have completely lost all interest. Utnayan Utnayan needs to get on the horn to his Seal Team buddies and have them hunt down whoever came up with the rocket launcher off screen one shot skeletons because thats what made my wife quit.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Wife and I completed the main story and fucked around in WT3 for w bit that same day, both L55. Have literally not even thought about touching it in the ten days since. We are casuals, what should be the market of an ARPG like this, and have completely lost all interest. Utnayan Utnayan needs to get on the horn to his Seal Team buddies and have them hunt down whoever came up with the rocket launcher off screen one shot skeletons because thats what made my wife quit.
But, but, there's another "Fireside Chat" soon that will make excuses and tell us how they are listening and that patches are incoming by season 18, lmao.

Really sucks because I enjoyed the game initially yet somehow they made it 10 times worse than it was when it launched.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What are you doing that you're almost getting 1shot? I can afk in the middle of almost anything on my necro and not die. Are you running around with 0 damage reduction mods on any of your gear or something?
*WORDS****.

Literally top end streamers are getting 1 shot by mechanics that are almost entirely hidden by other spell effects. I don't know what's going on in your meth-infused bubbleverse, but it doesn't seem to correspond to reality.

• 1Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
*WORDS****.

Literally top end streamers are getting 1 shot by mechanics that are almost entirely hidden by other spell effects. I don't know what's going on in your meth-infused bubbleverse, but it doesn't seem to correspond to reality.

What content are the top end streamers doing? I'm guessing it's not fucking wt3 openworld stuff at level 60, dipshit.

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
But, but, there's another "Fireside Chat" soon that will make excuses and tell us how they are listening and that patches are incoming by season 18, lmao.

Really sucks because I enjoyed the game initially yet somehow they made it 10 times worse than it was when it launched.
No, it's the players who are wrong

• 1Worf

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I can stand in the middle of a large pack of shit and be fine, do it often since I'm standing on puddles all the time to ramp up damage. Build and gear has defenses, more than average player would bother with at T3. I have resists, I have DR, I have dodge ect ect im into 3rd paragon board.Randomly shit will just spike me, even on small packs. Even does it with full shadow charges. Happens with normal packs randomly, no rares/elites ect. I can clear sacred NMD 15+ np

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
*WORDS****.

Yeah.....I'm not sure what Phazael and his wife are dying to, but getting one-shot doesn't really happen before T4 unless I guess you are just super casual and not optimised at all, i.e. just throwing on random gear and going at it.

Season 0 my sorc was getting one-shotted AFTER the latest patch, and only T4, mainly in NM 30+ dungeons. That shit is pure ridiculous.

But prior to that, my sorc would get super low on hps from like the corpse bow and shit, but never 1-shot.

Currently lvl 54 on necro, minion build of my own design, and so far smooth sailing, the new gems make it SUPER casual lol, like I dont even have to push buttons. Using the two new gems, the one that auto-casts and the decrepify one, I just run around and let my pets do their thing. Just have to stand close, cast bone storm, get the aspect that fortifies you as bone storm does damage, get the other aspect that prolongs your bone storm by using corpses....like you can't die. If I can optimize it to get it so I can have bone storm up all the time.....woo boy.

Not sure about continuing after Season 1 though, or until I play each class. I'm just not the kind of person that enjoys rerolling new characters every season, I would prefer having one character that just gets stronger (games like Destiny, Call of Duty, The Division, etc). I have a feeling I'm only enjoying it currently because I haven't played a necro before, and once these OP gems go away, I'm not gonna ever want to roll another necro. So unless they make compelling content for the Eternal realm (unlikely, since they want to monetize the game through Seasons), then eventually I'm gonna run out of things to do.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't you guys have phones?
You have seen me post in the political threads. Do you think I even sit within 20 feet of mine, let alone answer my phone at this point?

• 1Double Worf