Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Actually what really makes it bad isn't that they sat down and filmed with atrocity, it's that someone gave to green light to post this shit. It would honestly be better for them and the company as a whole if we didn't even see this shit. It's better for the player base to simply think they are incompetent DEI fag failure hires with no talent, direction, skill, or ability. Instead of removing all doubt and proving it.

Hell just like that retard American Inventor posting about how much cock they gargle and can't add stash tabs because they are fucking stupid as shit. It's better to say fucking nothing. Not one pullback of the curtain has given anyone even the slightest hint that they can even head the right direction. Instead the more we are shown the more we are appalled.

It isn't that Blizzard is simply hiring trannies, the company itself is the tranny. It's that old 90s Pizzahut restaurant that you could sit down at with the red plastic cups, a full pizza buffet and that Streetfighter 2 arcade game in the corner. We were there when it reached it's true potential. Then it turned into a weird Mexican Restaurant, then a shitty Chinese food one, and not it's fully lopped its cock and balls off and is some run down nail salon. Fuck.
Despite how bad it is, this game is going to have made a shitload of money and no lessons will be learned at all.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Might be masculine for a brit, but not in the real world
What's the "real world"? It's certaintly masculine for an American, all of your games are made by gay men, trannies and lesbians.

I'm having a bunch of fun playing games from Japan, Poland and New Zealand though this summer and can't wait for that popular Belgian game to hit PS5 soon.

• 1NPC
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What's the "real world"? It's certaintly masculine for an American, all of your games are made by gay men, trannies and lesbians.

I'm having a bunch of fun playing games from Japan, Poland and New Zealand though this summer and can't wait for that popular Belgian game to hit PS5 soon.

But you're a weeb faggot, so you don't know what masculine is.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People in big organizations who think they can live in impunity after budlight woke crap should be fired outright. Shipped off to Niger or Ukraine as volunteers.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
D4's marketing team did such a fantastic job that it grabbed people that would have never played the game without them. I had people talking to me about D4 that I didnt even know played games. G/f's boss at her work place is like 55? 60? Her, her husband and her daughter all bought D4 to play together. I'm betting they got a whopping 10 to 15 hours out of that game, altogether, max. Of course they had to get in with the head start, so they paid that extra. Im just imagining that outside of only having a limited time to play - all the bugs and shit with having a party, and multiple campaigns (because you would complete the campaign multiple times for each character in the group, if it would even save), and just the entire shit show that is multiplayer in this game.. They probably just found something better to do. Cause they sure as shit dont log in anymore.

Point Im making is that a lot of people bought this game - not just long term players, but new players entirely. But the catch is - these new people wont remember the glory days of WoW, or Warcraft in general. Much less early nostalgia from Diablo or Starcraft. They'll just know D4 and that it was a waste of money. How many times can the Marketing team pull in new players? How many times before its just exhausted the pool of new players in general? Before people are just generally burnt? Its happened more and more to people here. But even I, as even keel as I normally am - I dont think Diablo 4 was worth the money. Theres just a lot of other games out there that are much better made, with more content and quality of life than Diablo 4 will have even after its first expansion.

• 1Hodjing

Daidraco

LOL this game

Its the exact same shit that happened to new world. I want to even say the network code is being pulled from a central source. There are just too many similarities to how characters are loaded, the lag of which, the invulnerability under certain network conditions, the dupes and more. Im waiting for a leak to come out that AGS devs, Blizzard devs, probably others - are buying network code from somewhere because its "cheaper."

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Its the exact same shit that happened to new world. I want to even say the network code is being pulled from a central source. There are just too many similarities to how characters are loaded, the lag of which, the invulnerability under certain network conditions, the dupes and more. Im waiting for a leak to come out that AGS devs, Blizzard devs, probably others - are buying network code from somewhere because its "cheaper."
"ChatGPT, write me a network stack."

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

With "AAA" games getting exploited so often I kinda want Pantheon to release to see what kinda madness will erupt there.

Can't really find any interest at all doing the Season stuff. Will probably grind the Battle pass but not sure if I have the energy for it. My max character is still in the Eternal realm at like level 68. It just fizzeled after I finished the campaign.

Indie games are much more enjoyable for my old ass it seems. Will go for PoE on Friday but that usually dont last more than a week or two for me.

• 1Worf

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
Worst money I've ever spent on a game.
I live in a semi-rural area; there's not a lot of fast-food places that are convenient. One is a Kentucky Fried Chicken just off the main highway. However, over the years that KFC has developed a reputation as one of the worst fast-food restaurants in the county. They're often out of basic menu items (like chicken!), the staff are stupid and lazy, they forget entire portions of your order while still charging you for them, and so on. Even if you luck out and they get most of your order correct, you'll still find out they forgot the sauce you asked for and only gave you one napkin.

Even though I know all of this, once in a great while I will get a craving for fried chicken that apparently overrides my common sense. I go to that KFC, place my order, get it home, find out they fucked up my order just as I knew they would, and vow to never get anything from them ever again. A year or two later, and the cycle repeats itself.

This is not a post about Kentucky Fried Chicken.

• 1Pathetic

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

Best part about that video?

1692106062248.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That was done later. I distinctly remember comments reacting similarly to this thread the first time I watched that video. Would be interesting to see the ratio on the video.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
That was done later. I distinctly remember comments reacting similarly to this thread the first time I watched that video. Would be interesting to see the ratio on the video.

I just use it as a metric for reasonableness really, if a person thinks their idea or video is worthwhile and defensible they will allow comments and try to respond to them.

This is just yet another indicator that Blizzard hates it's own fanbase and rather than let them vent on an arbitrary platform, POSSIBLY pulling out good ideas, they choose to silence it all.

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

Totally not about Diablo but, I wish Youtube was forced to allow comments on all ads they run.

Private person? Cool, you can turn off comments and dislikes.

Public company / Advertisement? Nope, gotta allow all the comments that call your shit out for being fake and gay.

• 3Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Totally not about Diablo but, I wish Youtube was forced to allow comments on all ads they run.

Private person? Cool, you can turn off comments and dislikes.

Public company / Advertisement? Nope, gotta allow all the comments that call your shit out for being fake and gay.
But what if the comments themselves are fake and gay? And therein lies the problem with the modern internet. Everything is fake and gay and you cant have shit.

• 3Like