Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is Druid good? Has perma unstoppable with some builds right?

Did Sorc Beta, Rogue Launch, Necromancer S1.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hello everyone,
We have encountered some technical issues with our current build and will be delaying Season of Blood’s start time by a few hours to remedy these issues. Once we have more information, we’ll update you right away. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate the feedback you have provided and your patience.

oooph

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Rofl

1697562653677.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>

And I thought I was too dumb to make a seasonal char.

Well there was 40% chance this happening, right?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Eternal is fine and has all the new shiny things, just the seasonal stuff that is borked

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Wait...they put out a new season and release on Steam on the same fucking day? Holy shit. These inbreds are beyond clueless.

It was suppose to release on steam 30 minutes ago, but it changed to coming soon. So they screwed this up too.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
No dude, I’d be willing to bet it’s the people who actually crunch the numbers that just gave it to the “art major” these people are fucking incompetent. The machines all around us are going to fail and break, plants catching on fire everywhere, explosions etc etc because we have literally taught people 2+2 can indeed =5 because hey the blue haired three spirited gender fluid queer identities as a math major while having a degree in queer African basket weaving deserves the job more.

It's not just blue hairs but most people in general. I was shocked at the number of double doctorates at my last job that would argue stupid shit like the 2+2=5 all day long. One of said double doctorates insisted that cheap packing foam was "good enough" for use as a seal for pressure testing our devices to ensure they could handle long bouts in all weather conditions. When I left the company they were still using this method to test multi-million dollar pieces of equipment and it was a huge bottleneck in the factory because none of the devices could pass a pressure test, lol.

This is the same guy that kept trying to put his hands on a running saw while someone else was using it. They didn't even allow him to have his own tools due to his incompetence and would get pissed at us when we wouldn't give him any.

Argarth

On the verandah
Immediately noticed apart from the increased mount speed, is that the mob density in the overworld has been massively buffed.
Also my 85 Necro seems to be noticeably more powerful, melting event mobs seemingly twice as fast.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Immediately noticed apart from the increased mount speed, is that the mob density in the overworld has been massively buffed.
Also my 85 Necro seems to be noticeably more powerful, melting event mobs seemingly twice as fast.
They nerfed jboots.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user