Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yep, that's exactly what I said. World bosses are super innovative "log in during this time window to kill a rehashed monster that's a little harder once a week" extra content that keeps players engaged for hours or even days and weeks at a time!

It's so much content!! And it takes so much development time to create!!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yep, that's exactly what I said. World bosses are super innovative "log in during this time window to kill a rehashed monster that's a little harder once a week" extra content that keeps players engaged for hours or even days and weeks at a time!

It's so much content!! And it takes so much development time to create!!

Oh so you have no idea how it works?

Then shut the fuck up

Khane

Got something right about marriage
And guitars wail softly in the distance as Bobby Kotick rides away and whispers

"Thank you Ambiturner, you're the one who gets it"

• 7Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

lol cry harder faggot 😂. You were one of the ones stomping their feet and throwing a tantrum qhen everyone was enjoying it and now that they're improving it you're back losing your shit again.

At least know how things work if you're going to shit talk it, though. "HURR DURR ONCE A WEEK"

• 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>

Jokes aside, I was the schmuck who got ultimate edition and hit 90 Barb at launch and hit 64 Druid in season 1 before losing interest. Largely played season 1 just because I'd already paid for it. After having a quick session to hit level 20 as Rogue season 2 so far, that short time was enough to know that while things have improved, I need them to improve a lot more before giving this game serious time again. Some people are waiting for season 3 leaderboards, I'm thinking more along the lines of season 5 before enough retcons have been implemented to hold interest again. Assuming there are no cockups along the way of course, and if I still give a shit by then.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Screenshot_20231023-013255~2.png

"Subscribe to my OnlyFans"

• 8Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 9 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Are enough players playing Season 2 such that D4 is able to beat Farming Simulator in Twitch viewership?

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Good, so you duplicated.... what? Other than exploiting a max aspect (or closest to) so you don't have to play the rng on top of rng lottery, what exactly is worthwhile to duplicate?
Think it was the pieces to summon the new bosses, wish I had the option to dupe a shit ton of em. Seems like they made it a huge time sink, especially for Duriel.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

If you want to be caught up as this added to the game and figured out. Watched datmodz working on it yesterday on stream a bit. Definitely takes a fair bit of time to get to where they have gotten to so far.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
this thread has given much such incredibly deep insight into the mindset of domestic abuse victims.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Now that I have hit 100 on the Barbarian.

The Good:

Blood Harvest is by far the best way to level all around. You get tons and I mean TONS of legendary drops right off the bat. Even if you can't use em, just pull the aspects off em for later. Tons of exp. Tree of whispers to at least half full if not more.

Completing the whisper events in the zone gets you MILLIONS of gold. So much so that I am perfectly fine with re-rolls on gear in the millions.

At this point I have every possible unique minus ubers for my Barbarian multiple times over. So many that I needed to start salvaging them at the blacksmith. Pic below of what I needed to salvage yesterday.

I didn't know they re-worked the uniques. My god, they are actually usable! Like game/build changing usable. Every single one. I'm even considering using The Butchers Cleaver.

Most of my drops are IP 900+ now. Not sure when that changed.

The vampiric powers are PERFECT for how I play. Well I guess anyone plays. My build is so stupidly unkillable and as long as I can get a boss to hit me consistently, the damage is nutzo. Trash is trivial.

Bank space does become a problem later. Too much viable loot that you MIGHT use for a new build later that you want to save.

Gold at this point is trivial. A couple times while leveling, I have had well over 200 million.

My thorns build. I literally stand there and everything dies up to NM 90. After that I have to go into "The floor is lava" mode.

Helltides and Blood Harvests are a joke. I show up. It dies instantly. Even OFF SCREEN.

Every boss is a joke. Even Duriel who is supposed to be the toughest in game. I can't wait for him to eat me and take some thorns in his belly.

The leveling speed after 80ish? slows down a bit. But that is in relation to how fast you were leveling previously. It's still fast. There were several 100's day two of release that I saw. Myself, I was like 40 playing totally casual in a day. Don't forget to use your ashes.

The Bad:

99% of the loot is still useless. I only loot whatever piece of gear I am trying to upgrade and legendry's. Even that fuckin sucks because they made it rain legendry's.

The World Boss was buffed, and it showed. For like 3 days. Now I am lucky to get a couple shouts in before they die.

I have not grouped once.

You have to do the strongholds all over for some of the tele pads and legion events. Just annoying really.

Still have to fuckin reset paragon board manually. At least it's cheap to reset now though.

Finally:

Overall I must admit, the game is waaaaaaay more fun now. You feel OP as fuck around level 70. There is always something going on that you can complete. They need to figure out power levels to make it fun but challenging. Get the damn loot filter in already, and a quick erase of the paragon board.

7/10 for season 2.

Pic of yesterdays uniques that had to go....

aaa.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Holy fuck!!! This just dropped! I have no idea where it came from!

EDIT: Season journey reward.

aaa.jpg

Last edited: