Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's not like you chose a random 4 of the many diverse areas of the game.

If I was going to do this I would choose the one snowfield, the one sand dune area, the one lava area, Caldeum and then something green. There are no other options. And... yeah you choose 4 of the 5 I listed.

How about doing it with the Blood Harvest and Helltide areas? Let's see how different the moorland and the swamps are, or the sand desert and rock desert.

I chose 4 that would best make my point, how are you always this retarded in every thread you post in?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I chose 4 that would best make my point, how are you always this retarded in every thread you post in?
Let's put this another way. 45% of the game is brown rocks. 35% is swamp. 10% is snow.

So people complaining are talking about that 80% of rocks and swamps, which is where the players are funneled for Blood Harvest and Helltide.

You are posting images from the other part of the game where there are a few more unique looking zones and implying it's all like that.

I think it's fine to have a more realistic take though.

I'm not retarded, my posts are just being read in bad faith if they don't align with the majority view. I explain in more detail to clarify but then that's just more material to nitpick when my point was obvious from the start.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Let's put this another way. 45% of the game is brown rocks. 35% is swamp. 10% is snow.

So people complaining are talking about that 80% of rocks and swamps, which is where the players are funneled for Blood Harvest and Helltide.

You are posting images from the other part of the game where there are a few more unique looking zones and implying it's all like that.

I think it's fine to have a more realistic take though.

I'm not retarded, my posts are just being read in bad faith if they don't align with the majority view. I explain in more detail to clarify but then that's just more material to nitpick when my point was obvious from the start.

I think you are retarded.

Not only are you lumping in swamps with "dirt and rocks" for reasons beyond human comprehension, but the complaint was that everything in the game was that single desert biome.

A complaint of "Helltides are always in rocky desert areas which gets old" would be valid, but a lot less now that blood harvests exist.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think you are retarded.

Not only are you lumping in swamps with "dirt and rocks" for reasons beyond human comprehension, but the complaint was that everything in the game was that single desert biome.

A complaint of "Helltides are always in rocky desert areas which gets old" would be valid, but a lot less now that blood harvests exist.
I specifically listed swamps and rocks seperate in the first line and then summed up in the second line. So you have to specifically ignore the first line of my post to get angry at the second.

They effectively have two similar sets of biomes for the endgame and majority of levelling. I'm not saying it's one, it's two.

Then you go on to say that what I posted is valid despite calling me retarded? I'm just saying that they should use more of the city, snow and lava areas to make the game more appealing.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I specifically listed swamps and rocks seperate in the first line and then summed up in the second line. So you have to specifically ignore the first line of my post to get angry at the second.

They effectively have two similar sets of biomes for the endgame and majority of levelling. I'm not saying it's one, it's two.

Then you go on to say that what I posted is valid despite calling me retarded? I'm just saying that they should use more of the city, snow and lava areas to make the game more appealing.

Do you have some sort of disorder? I'm serious, Something has to be really wrong with you to always be so lost on what everyone is talking about. Saying 1 reasonable thing doesn't mean nobody can mock the rest of the dumb shit in your post, and I have no idea why you would even think that

Nobody's complaining about the swamp areas. You came in at the end and decided to add swamps to the "dirt and rocks" complaint and say that's what everyone's been talking about the whole time.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Do you have some sort of disorder? I'm serious, Something has to be really wrong with you to always be so lost on what everyone is talking about. Saying 1 reasonable thing doesn't mean nobody can mock the rest of the dumb shit in your post, and I have no idea why you would even think that

Nobody's complaining about the swamp areas. You came in at the end and decided to add swamps to the "dirt and rocks" complaint and say that's what everyone's been talking about the whole time.
What exactly am I lost about? This is just random hostility and insults.

Let's get this clear, you are upset because people are saying D4 is mostly desert biomes and I'm meeting you half way saying it isn't a problem, there is a swamp biome half the time too and yes other underused biomes are in the game? That made you mad?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What exactly am I lost about? This is just random hostility and insults.

Let's get this clear, you are upset because people are saying D4 is mostly desert biomes and I'm meeting you half way saying it isn't a problem, there is a swamp biome half the time too and yes other underused biomes are in the game? That made you mad?

Not sure why you think I'm mad. It's you, though, so I doubt there's good reasons for any of the dumb shit you ever think.

I'm mocking you now because you came in and said that when someone complained there was only 1 biome in the game, what he REALLY MEANT was there were 2 biomes that were predominately used in the endgame. Somehow this is beyond your ability to understand and we get the Chris retard show

Chris

Potato del Grande
Not sure why you think I'm mad. It's you, though, so I doubt there's good reasons for any of the dumb shit you ever think.

I'm mocking you now because you came in and said that when someone complained there was only 1 biome in the game, what he REALLY MEANT was there were 2 biomes that were predominately used in the endgame. Somehow this is beyond your ability to understand and we get the Chris retard show
Mad people generally start throwing insults around instead of discussing the point. You ain't talking about biomes no more, you are making it about me for some reason.

I said that the claim was exaggerated but it has some grounds, I then posted my own opinion.

Do you have anything to add on biome variety? You can PM me if you want to talk.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Mad people generally start throwing insults around instead of discussing the point. You ain't talking about biomes no more, you are making it about me for some reason.

I said that the claim was exaggerated but it has some grounds, I then posted my own opinion.

Do you have anything to add on biome variety? You can PM me if you want to talk.

Just stfu already. You're a meme around here for a reason

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This thread since Chris Chris blessed us with his presence.
giphy.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This shit just came out and it already has an expansion previewed.

• 2Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

He also did an interview with Adam Jackson after the opening ceremony. Abattoir of Zir will start at level 100 NM difficulty and go up from there. That is also where you will level the glyph. I'm sure lots more info tomorrow during the campfire chat

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider

Supposedly pinnacle content coming THIS season and loot overhaul is deep into being worked out.

• 1Like

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't played since a week after launch and I'm not reading this thread.......

So, does this game still suck?

• 1Seriously?