Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They sent me a survey about the next expansion. A big part of it asked which options were more appealing to get me to buy the expansion and what tier they should basically be in. Stash tabs was part of it. Some options had 1 or 2 stash tabs as part of the base expansion, and some options didn't offer stash tabs in the basic tier. Some some other bullshit(skins, companion, other crap) was offered instead. They are basically going to monetize extra stash tabs to get you to buy the expansion or higher tiers of the expansions(deluxe, etc..).

I know POE does it, but POE is F2P. They get excused from it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
POE has more meaningful items to manage.

If they fix the itemization and can bring it into line even 25% closer to POE, people will fork over money for stash tab driven expansion packs.

Aazrael

What determines what item level on the drops? I currently run NM 36 and the item level is just random on everything that drops.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Minimum item level slowly increases the higher you go, still not guaranteed max level on all items in T100 though, so Duriel is better in that sense.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I got to WT4 in S2 and it finally dawned on me that the loot in this game actually pisses me off. Every time my inventory fills up, I'm aggravated in some way, every fucking time.
No need to expand on it, but until the entire loot "system" is revamped to not be complete aids, I'm done. Don't even care what else they do to the game.
/ragequit
Loot is meh, but the upside is after a certain point, all you have to look at is item power level. For me, anything less than 925 gets tossed.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I got to WT4 in S2 and it finally dawned on me that the loot in this game actually pisses me off. Every time my inventory fills up, I'm aggravated in some way, every fucking time.
No need to expand on it, but until the entire loot "system" is revamped to not be complete aids, I'm done. Don't even care what else they do to the game.
/ragequit

For all Immortal's faults there was never a bad feeling about loot. You got an upgrade it would be plainly marked with special arrows and it was just a matter of how big of an upgrade it was-- dopamine hits were on par with Diablo 2 when you got a big legendary drop. It didn't need all these affixes and special stats to give the dopamine hit.

I think they will at least get it to a D3 state where there is some dopamine from grinding and looting. They really have no choice since this is an ARPG.

They can't just leave the game where looting = feelings of depression and frustration.

Aazrael

Glacial Fissure was kind of hard to beat. But I am not very good at dodging so might just be me. Felt a bit cramped in the arena at the end. Did it at lvl 88 so was note underleveled either.

Tried a few Lilith runs but she one shots me with every attack it seems. Will try again when I'm close to 100.

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
35% xp boost from November 20-27
Wow dang is that on top of the 12% increase in not giving a fuck while temporary boosts are enabled or the 26% in reduced desire despite available schedule during holiday time off?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Tried Lillith at 90 with my Skellymancer. I can't even survive her first normal attack (some wing slap and blood fireball things), it justs one shots and I see no way to dodge those normal attacks.

Either my defense sucks ass or I am just terribad.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Tried Lillith at 90 with my Skellymancer. I can't even survive her first normal attack (some wing slap and blood fireball things), it justs one shots and I see no way to dodge those normal attacks.

Either my defense sucks ass or I am just terribad.
It's a bad fight because every attack is designed to 1 shot. You have to learn how to dodge all the attacks with horrible hit boxes and just learn where is actually safe because the animations are so bad

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
It's a bad fight because every attack is designed to 1 shot. You have to learn how to dodge all the attacks with horrible hit boxes and just learn where is actually safe because the animations are so bad
Her regular attacks aren't one-shots, just need DR / Armor / fire resists. The one shots are waves in the first phase, skulls in P2, along with her slam and ghost attacks in P2, everything else is absolutely tankable.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Tried Lilith again, can just about kill the adds before the first one shot waves, but avoiding them is just stupid and seems luck based.

I can usually find and dodge the first one, but then there's one behind it and your walk speed is either too slow or too fast with the hitboxes too big. I kinda want to dodge but the arena is small with instant kill walls for you to dodge into.

Meanwhile everything else in the game is now either dying in 1 hit or with bosses like Duriel I just hold down 1 button and facetank it effortlessly.

I'm just going to have to increase DPS to the point that I can skip phases.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Tried Lilith again, can just about kill the adds before the first one shot waves, but avoiding them is just stupid and seems luck based.

I can usually find and dodge the first one, but then there's one behind it and your walk speed is either too slow or too fast with the hitboxes too big. I kinda want to dodge but the arena is small with instant kill walls for you to dodge into.

Meanwhile everything else in the game is now either dying in 1 hit or with bosses like Duriel I just hold down 1 button and facetank it effortlessly.

I'm just going to have to increase DPS to the point that I can skip phases.
If you have unique boots or Amulet that youre using that could be the problem. Move speed increase helps a TON but you only get boosts from those 2 slots afaik, could be a big factor.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Definitely not every attack. If you're dying to her normal hits then it's a build/gear thing as you should be able to just face tank them

Aazrael

Went to the Duriel entrance and got a carry for my one Summon I had. Got lots of one material. Farmed the Malignant boss quite a bit for the ring and got lotsa Mats from that. The other part is from the blood or steel boss?

Anyways he seemed a lot easier than Lilith. Got a pair of Unique pants I needed for my off meta build.

How do people usally do with Duriel? Group and and do multiple summons?

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Went to the Duriel entrance and got a carry for my one Summon I had. Got lots of one material. Farmed the Malignant boss quite a bit for the ring and got lotsa Mats from that. The other part is from the blood or steel boss?

Anyways he seemed a lot easier than Lilith. Got a pair of Unique pants I needed for my off meta build.

How do people usally do with Duriel? Group and and do multiple summons?
Definitely best to join the Sanctuary discord and run in full groups, everyone takes turn using mats so you get 4 runs per set of materials. Ive done over a hundred runs and only got one so far, but I've seen others get really lucky so my luck probably just sucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user