Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
NetEase would made a good partner. They have a history of working with Blizzard as co-publisher already.

Just sign a cut and paste of the original deal and have NetEase outsource the expansion. The way Blizzard is trying to charge a door fee just to access the cash shop is something NetEase would remedy on day 1 of development.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Dunno what to think about today's campfire chat, sounds like no loot changes until S4, and no news about S3 aside from Helltides being basically constant. Don't get me wrong, thats awesome, but if they dont have some new goodness in S3 I will absolutely be taking a season off.

Apparently they vehemently denied any "Pay for power" coming, but at the same time didn't give any hints on what will be added next season. Will wait and see.
Season 3 will be the same as season 2. They will release wildly OP builds that take no time to build and require no skill to play. Then the streamers will jerk off over it for week, and it will be forgotten after that.

Still no loot fix. Not that loot matters in this game, anyway. Toughest boss in the game can be beat wearing nothing but magic and rare items. This highlights how lazy and clueless the devs are. Speaking of which, they gave a 35% xp boost last week, but it was 25% and they didn't bother fixing it. No one with balls is in charge over there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got to level 100. Killed all the bosses multiple times. Only done NMs up to like 62 or so.

While the game is a bit more fun in S2 it really is far from anything like PoE. I think the crafting and trading makes PoE more "alive" in a sense, like the community matters a bit to be able to trade shit to improve or try other things.

D4 is a casual friendly game and thats okay, but I hope it expands more to make it interesting to return to.

I do hope they take note and make builds like the Lightning Ball Blender the baseline at the "endgame". That should be the base for reaching a working build IMO.

Will check the Winter event maybe but now I'll prepare to waste a few weeks in PoEs new league.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
According to their recent "campfire chat" they are aware (!) that their biggest two problems are endgame and itemization. Season 4 they redo the whole affix/suffix system they said. We'll see. Oh and "greater rifts" are coming, what a surprise.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
According to their recent "campfire chat" they are aware (!) that their biggest two problems are endgame and itemization. Season 4 they redo the whole affix/suffix system they said. We'll see. Oh and "greater rifts" are coming, what a surprise.
So a year after launch we'll finally have Diablo 3 back!

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

still a noob, but been following the zir stuff, rob from above was talking to chinese team who estimate the t25 bosses have 17 trillion hitpoint

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Whelp, bought the Series X Diablo edition so now I have this piece of shit game, guess I'll play the campaign or something. Don't even have gamepass yet so no multiplayer hah.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is the event worth doing in any way?

Busy losing my mind in PoE so not really interested in D4 until they get their shit together and add some content worth doing.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Just bought this game. Rolled a necromacer

• 1Hodjing

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Just bought this game. Rolled a necromacer
nacho-why.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

hit 100 with necro, trying all summons build, minions are so tanky think they could solo any dungeon, but i'm made of tissue paper. going to have to find a balance.
also got a 920 "upgrade" to my 861 ring of sacrilegious soul. don't think i have ever gotten prefect bad roll before.
1703296624542.png

• 1Rustled