Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Overpower is too strong. Is it possible for all stats to suck? I think that's what they're aiming for.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Overpower is too strong. Is it possible for all stats to suck? I think that's what they're aiming for.

The irony is Overpower sucked and was specifically buffed for this season. The goal was to make Overpower a viable stat for overpower builds compared to crit.

Fuck them and their schizophrenic design decisions.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The irony is Overpower sucked and was specifically buffed for this season. The goal was to make Overpower a viable stat for overpower builds compared to crit.

Fuck them and their schizophrenic design decisions.
The flip flopping on decisions wouldnt even be so bad if they would just fix the fucking itemization.

Ive got die hard fucking friends that keep trying to get me to play this fucking thing. I get that they like getting together in Discord and drinking a beer over a game - but ffs, I wish they would play something else. The game is just not in a spot that I think its worth my time playing when theyve done more to fix the actual basic systems. But Im somehow sure that'll be when they release the expansion, and we wont catch whats wrong with that until a week after launch, too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
HOTA and Ball lightning nerf was a given, but why twisted blades? Weird. Meteor Sorc sounds like a thing now. Some Youtuber claimed he can make the loop infinite

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
HOTA and Ball lightning nerf was a given, but why twisted blades? Weird. Meteor Sorc sounds like a thing now. Some Youtuber claimed he can make the loop infinite
Big rogue nerfs.

Poison doubling is gone, CQC nerfed pretty hard, bladedancer gets big nerf. They buffed range, but not enough.

Don't care though. I played TB S2, no point in playing the same thing twice.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

It's more than that. They hit some big rogue defensives and passives. Poison doubling on lucky hit was HUGE damage output for poison builds as mentioned.

The range buffs are completely meaningless since they refuse to bring D4 missile speed and responsiveness in line with it's predecessor D3.

• 1Like

Goatface

1705948857666.png

think going to get on the sorcerer meteor bandwagon

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
They are trying to put genies back into bottles and don't care their itemization is still fucked.

"Itemization fix now delayed until Season 16 so shareholders think that we know what we are doing. Massive Nerfs however will continue."

Fuck Blizzard and this game in particular.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

patch update, lists new NMDs plus this
1705960735581.png

from last notes
Players will always gain a Distilled Fear after completing a Nightmare Dungeon of at least Tier 30.
Every 10 Tiers after Tier 30 there's an increasing chance for additional Distilled Fears to be rewarded.
Completing Tier 90 Nightmare Dungeons and beyond will always grant 3 Distilled Fears.

good improvement, this farm sucked

don't know what its range was before, but it is now
Beast in the Ice (Level 85)
Unique Item Power Range: 900-925
Rare/Legendary Range: 850-925

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Hope they see a huge reduction in people logging in and a fire gets lit underneath em again. They fucking stated end-game being a main priority just a few months ago, and this is what we got? Fuck, I may skip this season entirely :(

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whats the most OP build for S3? Might check it out when I need a MHW break but nothing sounds really exciting to return to.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Jesus Christ this game is so much shit. Last season it was finding the placeholder graphics this time its a chest that didn't open after completing the cursed chest event. Guess that's what you get for letting kids out of college code your game.

• 1Like

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Don't worry, just 5-9 more seasons and they might arrive at a passable game here.

Only if you dutifully purchase the expansion and battlepasses of course.

• 1Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I just finally spent 20 bucks on a map tab for POE after getting 2 characters past the campaign, and I feel like that game values my time infinitely more. D4 will absolutely be awesome, but it will take another 10 seasons and a 60 dollar expansion before it gets there.......I really looked forward to S3 too, really enjoyed the last one.