Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1707173181904.png

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did Microsoft fire enough people to make the game good yet

• 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did Microsoft fire enough people to make the game good yet

1,900 of 10,000 didn't even make a dent. But the chief idiot pushing Diablo 5 production got fired-- so that's something.

We don't have to hear public statements about "how fast they can make D5" again. Partial victory.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grundge

Trakanon Raider
Last I played was at release. Never got interested enough to do the 1st season
Finally decided to try a season and gave this one a go. It seems centered around a construct pet that to me is absolutely useless. It will taunts mobs but that's the only benefit I've noticed. You can upgrade it with runes but can't tell if it's making a difference.

Experience seems to go fast. Didn't take long to get 82. Noticed the butcher got a huge nerf. He moves slow and does practically no damage. Not sure why he's even in the game anymore.

The loot is plenty. Tons of it everywhere. The only problem is that 99.9% is absolute garbage. And when you do get that ancestral, sacred unique whatever it's feel bad when you see a gold or blue drop that has better armor or damage rating but garbage stats. It's better but doesn't have the unique ability. Who the fuck thought that was a great idea?

Tried the new event. In 2 hours got all the rewards. Totally lame event. I think I'm done with this game. It's not fun. Seems like there is plenty to do but it all gets boring fast. Especially with all the garbage loot thrown in your face it gets so depressing. Ah well Finally used my battle pass. I guess I can say got my $100 worth finally.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They are trying to make the shop seem more successful than it is by forcing you to buy 7000 platinum(like $55ish) with the $10 mount.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
They are trying to make the shop seem more successful than it is by forcing you to buy 7000 platinum(like $55ish) with the $10 mount.

Every day my decision to not buy this game is re-affirmed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

7200p is $65, unless there is a discount somewhere.
this is common way to get collectors and whales to plat they don't need.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The price of an entire game - for a cosmetic for a fucking horse.

The only one's responsible for this are consumers who should be mocked and ridiculed out of existence.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Had to check myself and yea the outrage is a bit much. You get skin currency as well as mentioned above.

People probably buy this stuff so off course they will continue to sell it.

The new gaming generation is supporting this so I dont think us old farts are going to change anything.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
The price of an entire game - for a cosmetic for a fucking horse.

The only one's responsible for this are consumers who should be mocked and ridiculed out of existence.
Some of us (and you, too, I assume, you crotchety old man) said this when they started in with the fuckin bethesda horse armor.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users