Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
In D3 before they had inferno levels, I could infinite tank mobs on barb due to RMT gear, but a full group with 3 well geared dps took 10 minutes to kill 1 trash mob.

I am sure D4 will exceed that experience.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
In D3 before they had inferno levels, I could infinite tank mobs on barb due to RMT gear, but a full group with 3 well geared dps took 10 minutes to kill 1 trash mob.

I am sure D4 will exceed that experience.

There's a lot to unpack in this post

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Corpse explosion having zero casting cost and no cooldown whatsoever is so fucking dumb lol. So insanely broken.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I bought the D2 remake with funds still on one of my remaining unbanned accounts from botting billions of gold to sell in D3.

Man D3 was a wild game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Did you guys know that druids had to eat both a werewolf and werebear at the same time in order to become the fat fucks they are in this game? #blizzardlore #bodypositivity #fatfuckingdruids

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Husband wants to play I guess, so here we go.

Is there literally no way to play a druid chick without looking like I came straight out of a West Virginia Walmart?

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Definitely going to main Necro, too much fun with extra summons + corpse explosion. I'll see you all at launch.

Screenshot012.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Played a bit further, around lv18 now on Sorc.

So they took out the fun mobility and responsivness of Diablo 3, which literally nobody asked for?

Then added level scaling, empty sections of a dull overworld, pointless dungeon objectives and boring NPCs to do MMO quests for?

And they want box price despite it being inferior to D3, the predatory mobile D3 port, the Path of Exile beta and existing in the same space as Elden Ring.

This is a game for 40 year old men who only play Blizzard games and like crying mascara waifus.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Salty

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Played a bit further, around lv18 now on Sorc.

So they took out the fun mobility and responsivness of Diablo 3, which literally nobody asked for?

Then added level scaling, empty sections of a dull overworld, pointless dungeon objectives and boring NPCs to do MMO quests for?

And they want box price despite it being inferior to D3, the predatory mobile D3 port, the Path of Exile beta and existing in the same space as Elden Ring.

This is a game for 40 year old men who only play Blizzard games and like crying mascara waifus.

Added? All those things were there in d3 too. Even more so in the start when you couldn't just jump to adventure mode. At least get your facts straight.

And you are one salty bitter mother fucker, just fyi.

I do meet your final critera in 1 aspect, the age. The rest is just your usual trash thoughts though.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Husband wants to play I guess, so here we go.

Is there literally no way to play a druid chick without looking like I came straight out of a West Virginia Walmart?

Lol, I didn't even think female was an option for druid. I went ahead and downloaded it to try out and hopped on for a few minutes when I got back from work today and at the create character screen, druid was set to male but the other 4 were set to female.

I started a barb just to see if it felt as crap as everyone says it is and took lunge for my first skill. Instantly got a bit rustled when it replaced my left click and thus my literal only attack was a dashing attack, even if I was standing directly on top of mobs and just wanted to swing. Only got to level 5 or something so far, will try to squeeze in a couple more hours over the weekend if I can to give it an honest test but that was not a great start for me just based on that.

Oh ya, the game apparently doesn't like my 2070. Everything was going smooth til I got to the first little dungeon, then my game started stuttering pretty bad, reached over and felt the top of my pc and it was pretty warm so I turned the graphic preset from high to medium, got better for a couple minutes then started doing it again so I switched it to low and finished out the dungeon and the cutscene event afterwards and that's where I had to end it so I dunno if it got better on low or not.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
There's entire other World Tiers for endgame, so the level thing really doesn't matter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Lol, I didn't even think female was an option for druid. I went ahead and downloaded it to try out and hopped on for a few minutes when I got back from work today and at the create character screen, druid was set to male but the other 4 were set to female.

I started a barb just to see if it felt as crap as everyone says it is and took lunge for my first skill. Instantly got a bit rustled when it replaced my left click and thus my literal only attack was a dashing attack, even if I was standing directly on top of mobs and just wanted to swing. Only got to level 5 or something so far, will try to squeeze in a couple more hours over the weekend if I can to give it an honest test but that was not a great start for me just based on that.

Oh ya, the game apparently doesn't like my 2070. Everything was going smooth til I got to the first little dungeon, then my game started stuttering pretty bad, reached over and felt the top of my pc and it was pretty warm so I turned the graphic preset from high to medium, got better for a couple minutes then started doing it again so I switched it to low and finished out the dungeon and the cutscene event afterwards and that's where I had to end it so I dunno if it got better on low or not.

There is a new driver for this, came out yesterday, not sure if that will help you or not, but worth a try.

• 3Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The copium on reddit is great. Hilarious takes on how they're gonna fix the balance, dungeons, bosses. Because it only beta and act 1 and level 25. It's all gonna be fine. Morons. Blizzard aint gonna fix shit. The game is essentially done. Beta is just for game breaking stuff, money grab and testing server stability.
What's there to fix? The beta has 20x more content than the D3 beta did... People complaining about dungeon variety, when it already has probably 5-8x as many dungeon layouts as the D3 beta did. People acting like this is the entire game or something are fucking dumb.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Oh ok, ya my nvidia thing did pop out a driver yesterday I just didn't update it when the little notice showed up. I'll do that tonight and try the higher graphics again tomorrow too.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
"Inferior to D3"

"Graphically the same as D3 with a darker filter"

Just FOH things

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users