Diablo II - Resurrected

Rude

Potato del Grande
Yep with my Blizzy bucks I got from playing WOW,, I know its hard for some of you people to read but I have stated it just a couple of posts prior. If I had to spend cash on this I would have passed.
Ah okay, glad to know you've been paying with time since they introduced that system years ago. You showed them!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Ah okay, glad to know you've been paying with time since they introduced that system years ago. You showed them!
Oh my bad I didn't know I wasn't allowed to criticize, when they shit the bed.

unimpressed jerk off motion GIF

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Shoulda bought a store mount with that bnet balance am I right boys?!

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had like 300 blizzbucks from when I last played WoW and sold my gold for tokens. So I bought this because what the fuck else am I gonna do with them?

Well, the game doesn't save your keybindings. You have to redo them every time you start a new game.

How is that a thing that makes it past beta? Fucking lol. What an absolute garbage company.

Mine save. But it doesn't count cross character, so you have to bind for each character, which is stupid. Though i did get rolled back earlier after they crashed again and had to redo it all.

Thankfully this shit doesn't have to last me long. And I enjoyed original d2. Few days of this , get to hell and finish, then on to new world. Maybe pick it back up for ladder, but probably not(depends when that happens).

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Do you know of one?
I know of several. The ones soaking up my life right now in the MMO space are FFXIV and DDO. On my ipad I am playing through the new FF pixel remasters and marinating in the nostalgic goodness.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
changed my mind-- id do 2.99 dollars for what is being offered.

1.99 would be a sure thing,

2.99 id seriously consider. a little booster pack price.

• 1Repost
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
A few hours in and the lobbys are already full of gold sellers and their shady websites. I would be good if Blizzard spent as much time doing something about the bots in their game as they do raping their staff.

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

Druss

Trakanon Raider
Well I passed out on my couch after a workout and dinner and woke up to servers down AGAIN.

Nice job, boys. Stop grab-assing the admins and get your fucking server farm working you useless fucks.
Since all the ladder items and stuff are now avail on single player, no server problems for me, single player is the way to go, unless you have friends that want to play together. Gonna just do this till 7 Days to Die Alpha 20 is ready, hope to do the Uber Diablo a few times before then.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hmm, if you have old D2 & the modding groups use this new versions updated graphics for their infinitely better version.... sounds like a good way to save $40?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1632494984541.png

Its only the same company in name. Let's not disparage the previous actual Blizzard Entertainment.

Yeah, the price on this is baffling to me. It's a 21 year old game. Diablo 3 is almost a decade old at this point.

$40 for updated graphics? Fuck off.

Welcome to them figuring out "well half of them (hi!) won't buy our shit anymore" and the "solution".

• 1Repost
  • 1Like