Diablo II - Resurrected

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Tons of streamers are playing this. One question, why does it look like its running at like 30fps?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I gotta say...if you buy this (or sub to WoW Classic) while at the same time bemoaning the SJW-ization and the current quality fall of Blizzard, you deserve what you fucking get for giving these people money for the blood, sweat, and tears of better developers.

Trust me. its goddamn tempting for me. It is. I played a fuckton of Legion in WoW too. I'm not immune.

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 13 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Tons of streamers are playing this. One question, why does it look like its running at like 30fps?
Maybe it is part of the experience, like the shitty low locked resolution. I always felt like D2 ran a little janky no matter how good the machine, apparently that was a feature not a bug.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Getting this Day 1. Do not give AF about Blizzard employees who cannot hold their liquor.

The other 99% of employees can drink a beer, not be a molester, and just want to make games ...

• 9Solidarity
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 9 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
They didn't revert the trannyzon and pixelized boobjobs, they can fuck off. Can't wait to see Blizzard taken behind the shed.

• 3Like
  • 3Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Cool new feature they added or has it been in D2? But inserting a gem will dye the armor the color of the inserted gem.

Caeden

Seriously BoozeCube BoozeCube - what would you recommend oh bringer of hugs? Giving them money isn’t hugging them.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Is Blizzard who governs you? Well some of you guys are pretty retarded so I can imagine you want Bobby Kotick to subjugate you harder.
Depends on your take between the “elite” vs the government. You might argue yes, people at the top of corporations do govern us. But go ahead irrationally claim that not giving Kotick money means we want him to fuck us harder.

Frankly, sounds like a cope that has too much to lose in Internet dragon land.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
After watching a couple streamers playing this...maybe I'll just start a seasonal character in Diablo 3 instead.

It looks so stilted.

• 2Like

Caeden

Is Blizzard who governs you? Well some of you guys are pretty retarded so I can imagine you want Bobby Kotick to subjugate you harder.
Also, I admit I may eventually give in if my real life buddies get into this.

And I did play classic a month. I play Poe and half their designers are blue haired asshats that would bomb Taiwan if China told them to.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Also, I admit I may eventually give in if my real life buddies get into this.

And I did play classic a month. I play Poe and half their designers are blue haired asshats that would bomb Taiwan if China told them to.

I get it that some of you guys have a big chip on your shoulder and are mad REEEEEEEEEE, but you are barking up the wrong tree. I know Blizzard is a shit company in 2021, all of the talent has jumped ship long ago and all that is left is a husk of SJW turbo faggots and greedy shitmongers who hate their own player base and don't deserve money for the shit products they produce. Like many this was a company whom I have purchased pretty every title they produced over the last 20+ years because they used to be quality. I don't play their current games I don't like Hearthstone, Diablo 3 was a failure, current WoW is an abomination. Still with that all being said I enjoy the older products, I play Classic WoW, and will play Diablo 2.

Should I write off the entire company? Probably, but I am not going to pretend like I give a shit about some he said / she said lawsuit or that Alex tried to get some pussy ten years ago. I don't pay or play for the current products I dislike, and am playing/paying for the older products I do like.

Diablo 2 remake will scratch a big of a nostalgia itch and I am sure I will get enough value out of it, if you dislike that then feel free to complain all you want, it won't change shit.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After watching a couple streamers playing this...maybe I'll just start a seasonal character in Diablo 3 instead.

It looks so stilted.
You should. This D3 season is great. I’m expecting they’ll use d3 as a way of piloting ideas for d4

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1628958676220.png

This mod has improved gfx that dont make it look like Toy Story 3 with trannyzons. Hit me up on HC.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure it's always worked like that.
I think it was a subtle tone, maybe just in the reflective textures. So with new graphics it's going to be much more substantial.

• 1Like