Diablo II - Resurrected

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Blizzard finally managed to trick me into logging back in to WoW after all these months because I had to cash in my gold for battlenet bucks. Well fucking played.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Why is this shit releasing on Thursday. God blizzard sucks.
Yeah Thursday is a weird day. I wonder what made them decide that day. Long ago I remember video games use to always release on a Tuesday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm being cucked into playing this by an IRL friend.

Any draw backs to Switch? I'm worried that no 8 player means harder to find loot, but apparentky I can buy this a second time to play on PC/PS4 and get 8 player with the same character.

• 3Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm being cucked into playing this by an IRL friend.

Any draw backs to Switch? I'm worried that no 8 player means harder to find loot, but apparentky I can buy this a second time to play on PC/PS4 and get 8 player with the same character.

Everything with Blizzard going on and how they've been shit for half a decade and this fucking guy over here talking about buying two copies.

This is why Blizzard is the way that they are.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Everything with Blizzard going on and how they've been shit for half a decade and this fucking guy over here talking about buying two copies.

My IRL buddy that I group in PoE with was trying to get me to play this. I bought him a copy of grim dawn instead. It has worked so far.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
Grim Dawn is a great game and can be just as much of a loot hunt as D2 if you are going for all the best gear. I've played 800 hours and still haven't touched all the "Uber" content.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Pre-load on PC started today for those who plan to play it.

• 1Barf

Chris

Potato del Grande

I'm totally with you, I've said the same myself to other people. But I value IRL relationships more than internet drama so here I am.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grim Dawn is a great game and can be just as much of a loot hunt as D2 if you are going for all the best gear. I've played 800 hours and still haven't touched all the "Uber" content.
Yep.

I don't have it in me to poopsock loot hunt games, but Grim Dawn is really underrated. I only played it for about 150 hours but I enjoyed every bit of it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I found Grim Dawn to be way too slow. I ripped through the campaign as fast as I could, wasn't close to the endgame or maturing my build, and burned right as I got to the expansions. Maybe I was playing it wrong, but there's just an exhausting amount of filler to fight through if you're doing your own exploration.

• 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I enjoyed playing Grim Dawn when I got burnt out from the latest PoE league and needing something a bit slower paced. They complimented each other well in that regard. Plus I kinda enjoyed having to actually look for and find loot since PoE turned into farming currency to buy all your upgrades.

• 1Like

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
gamerant.com

Blizzard Explains Why Diablo 2: Resurrected Changes the Amazon Character Model

In a recent interview, Blizzard explains the decision to change the appearance of the Amazon class in the upcoming Diablo 2: Resurrected.
gamerant.com
gamerant.com
Nah, he and the rest of Blizzfags are retarded and lying POS. They could've changed her light armor models to show less skin , problem solved... But no, they had to change her fucking face .
Hey Blizzfag retards, listen to her voice and look at her face. Does that make sense? That's an old guy after sucking on a can of helium.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
They even have a model/reference they could have based the changes on but nope, had to be trans ma'am face.
1632318604422.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users