Diablo II - Resurrected

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't really kept up with this but I'm interested. Is this like WoW in that all skills are in late-patch state? I remember having some early builds that got nerfed into uselessness like a life-stealing strafe amazon and a firewall sorc that was godly in Bloody Foothills (and nowhere else). Was still knee deep in EQ at the time so I didn't play a whole lot.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Haven't really kept up with this but I'm interested. Is this like WoW in that all skills are in late-patch state? I remember having some early builds that got nerfed into uselessness like a life-stealing strafe amazon and a firewall sorc that was godly in Bloody Foothills (and nowhere else). Was still knee deep in EQ at the time so I didn't play a whole lot.

It's on the most current D2 patch, meaning immunities are in, and there's about 2.5 viable skills in the entire game.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Juz got this on PD2

1628659217338.png

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
People are gonna do Baal games for a little while on D2R then come play the good shit here.

Can't wait for the Actiblizztard legal shitfit about the good emus using the original game. Curious if they pull OG D2 from the store and have D2R installation remove the old version from your computer.

I mean. Heh. Would they really do something that crazy? Kinda weird huh. Y'all see that rock get towed from University of Wisconsin? Whew.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Janx

<Silver Donator>
People are gonna do Baal games for a little while on D2R then come play the good shit here.

Can't wait for the Actiblizztard legal shitfit about the good emus using the original game. Curious if they pull OG D2 from the store and have D2R installation remove the old version from your computer.

I mean. Heh. Would they really do something that crazy? Kinda weird huh. Y'all see that rock get towed from University of Wisconsin? Whew.
Outside of the graphics i have no clue why people would want to go back to OG D2 when so many better alternatives are out there.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
OG D2 with Pixar/cuck graphics and tranny'd up "female" characters is a hard pass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
So is there cross platform multiplayer for this? We can always couch co-op I hope, but I’d really rather play on my own on my PC.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider

Blizzard has quietly announced that they're removing TCP/IP multiplayer from Diablo 2 Resurrected​

Down in the FAQ section.
So now I can't just play offline with my wife while she's sitting next to me...
This is greatly disappointing

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So now I can't just play offline with my wife while she's sitting next to me...
This is greatly disappointing
Nope. I guess they don’t want people cracking the game and playing it through TCP/IP like it was done with the alpha version. So I guess it’s online only like D3?

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider

Jokes on them, I've got a stand alone install package for d2 and lod. Don't need their shitty front end

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I’m just waiting for ActiBlizz get a wild hair up their asses one day and issue a cease and desist order to various D2 mod teams like PD2 and PoD.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Very sneaky ActiBlizz. Have people buy the pre-order for early access and then the day before it announce you can get it for free.

Attachments

• 20210812_134532.jpg
    20210812_134532.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 133