Diablo Immortal

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can spend just a little come on you know you want to.
They will once they reach battle pass cap, grinding paragon levels sucks without it. Gear and upgrades have a required paragon level. Haha, I'd say most of the people in my clan of 100 people have bought $15 the seasonal battle pass. seasons last about month.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The Immortals vs Shadow Clans thing was explained very badly... They had lots of cinematics and all that and yet never actually got around to explaining what the hell it was. I ended up just reading a news article which covered the whole deal in a paragraph.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I want to see how far I can stand without paying a penny. If I do end up liking the game, I might get the battle pass, but I doubt it. While the game is allright, its by far the most pay to win shit I've ever experienced and I really don't want to support it. This is ridiculous.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Question: Can you get runes or legendary gems or gems in general from rifts with no crests, or do you need to build them only through the dust/fa runes?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Question: Can you get runes or legendary gems or gems in general from rifts with no crests, or do you need to build them only through the dust/fa runes?
No, you can get 1 free crest a day can buy 2 a day with hilts, and one legendary crest a month with hilts

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dinged 60 and entered "Hell 1". Looks like each area has a bunch of side quests and there are also elite quests you can do once a day that are main story quality.

Has fun doing the Shadow stuff but yeah... these two factions just seem retarded being against each other when Hell is invading. The ceremony last night where the Shadows buff each other was really cool, felt like a secret society.

The P2W Gem stuff is retarded but realistically only a few people on each server are going to be doing that and topping the leaderboard because they have 5* gems socketed in their 5* gems.

I must have gotten about 15 legendaries and 1 set item while levelling so getting what you need for a decent build shouldn't be too bad, if you get a higher level legendary you can enchant it with the ability of the lower level one.

The main story is overwritten in some places, like whatever the Monk lady and evil Monk were doing, but the underwritten in others like how exactly Diablo is getting revived. I wish they just had minimal story like D2 and let you go out and explore yourself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I have played this since wednesday, hit 58 today. I am bored of it already, bounties and tasks are awful. Nothing really innovative other than the immortal vs shadow war. Maybe it will change but I doubt it.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
No, you can get 1 free crest a day can buy 2 a day with hilts, and one legendary crest a month with hilts

1 a month, I saw that and lol'd. But good to know. So basically it looks like the only option is a Fa rune.

What's going to be interesting are the people who have already whaled over $50,000 get fucked when blizzard makes everything easier for people.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
bedazzled the devil GIF

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Unlikely regular diablo the paragon levels seem to require the same XP as normal levels. So getting from 60 to paragon 1 takes as much as getting from 59-60.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Anyone figure out how to sell attribute gems? I see them on the AH for sale and I have my own yet they aren't sellable?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone figure out how to sell attribute gems? I see them on the AH for sale and I have my own yet they aren't sellable?
I think only gems found in game can be sold. Not gems from rewards tracks or dallies to discourage botting.