Diablo Immortal

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So what I'm hearing here is that all the people bitching about this game are still playing it anyway.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So what I'm hearing here is that all the people bitching about this game are still playing it anyway.
The whole world has basically said the game is dog shit. If they havent figured it out by now...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
At the end of the day this forum backed Lost Ark. The cred is shot.

• 1Truth!

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I admit I played way too long but it is definitely addicting in a bad way.

Still haven't spent a cent and never will, thougn, fuck all that. If they loosen the rope a bit I can see myself going back but for now I'm just waiting to see what they do.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
At the end of the day this forum backed Lost Ark. The cred is shot.
Except Lost Ark is actually a good game but ok... Just because it has a dumb ass gearing system and had an uncontrolled bot problem for a long time doesn't mean the gameplay itself isn't good. The combat and bosses are easily among the best the genre has ever seen or probably ever will see.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Except Lost Ark is actually a good game but ok... Just because it has a dumb ass gearing system and had an uncontrolled bot problem for a long time doesn't mean the gameplay itself isn't good. The combat and bosses are easily among the best the genre has ever seen or probably ever will see.

What has it done better than BDO?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
What has it done better than BDO?
The PvE in BDO is complete shit whereas in LA it's amazing and easily the best the genre has ever seen. In fact, I'm quite certain we'll never see PvE better than Lost Ark, games will have to simply hope to be just as good. The PvP is much better in BDO, that's literally it.

• 1Picard

Gator

Molten Core Raider

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
legend

1656701325435.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just the first 8 minutes.

I liked asmongold vids because when someone like honest trailers producing high quality content what i really need is some guy putting his two cents in so I know what to think of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Paragon 63 now with about 1,650 CR

Still in Silver rank PvP having moderate fun. What I like to do is keep 3 separate control skills loaded and 1 decent sustained damage skill (for sniping) and just lock whales the fuck down just to piss them off, while we all beat the fucking tar out of them.

The whales typically blitz in at low elo and don't stick in groups. Its all about them, so solo play is their preferred style. They rush in only to get snared, stunned, and CC'd while a few hitters on my team kick the tar out of them (albeit slowly)

I won't say whales can't end up 14 kills ahead even with heavy control and killing them. The whales kill people before they go down, but CC sure sucks the fun out of it for them since the end result is them dying to FTP players, despite whatever chaos they were able to cause between CC.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Blizzard really created a gacha game way worse then all the other ones out there in terms of cost for players. They bring up how Diablo makes other gacha games looks better which is true, since it got me player Genshin Impact.

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Paragon 63 now with about 1,650 CR

Still in Silver rank PvP having moderate fun. What I like to do is keep 3 separate control skills loaded and 1 decent sustained damage skill (for sniping) and just lock whales the fuck down just to piss them off, while we all beat the fucking tar out of them.

The whales typically blitz in at low elo and don't stick in groups. Its all about them, so solo play is their preferred style. They rush in only to get snared, stunned, and CC'd while a few hitters on my team kick the tar out of them (albeit slowly)

I won't say whales can't end up 14 kills ahead even with heavy control and killing them. The whales kill people before they go down, but CC sure sucks the fun out of it for them since the end result is them dying to FTP players, despite whatever chaos they were able to cause between CC.
Wait so you shit on Lost Ark but play this absolute dog shit game? Lol, the fuck wrong with you bro?

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wait so you shit on Lost Ark but play this absolute dog shit game? Lol, the fuck wrong with you bro?

Lost Ark requires more time investment that I don't have right now.

I can casually compete in a dark clan in Diablo Immortal.