Did Sinatara get mad sex back in the day?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm listening to his Christmas music atm and man I bet be was getting all sorts of pussy just from that. I can't even imagine his non-Christmas music. Dude is a god and should be worshiped if you are a male.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Sinatra knocked down more ass than Godzilla knocked down buildings in Tokyo.

Agreed on the homage; he set the standard in so many ways for half a century, from teen heartthrob to the Rat Pack and on into his elder years. So much crazy talent in that clip.

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
Unholy amounts of ass. Making fucking terrible music. Then again, most terrible music is about getting ass, so there you go. I'm sure he's getting plenty of ass in Hell as we speak.

Note: I should mention that I have a justifiable loathing of all that is Sinatra.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Unholy amounts of ass. Making fucking terrible music. Then again, most terrible music is about getting ass, so there you go. I'm sure he's getting plenty of ass in Hell as we speak.

Note: I should mention that I have a justifiable loathing of all that is Sinatra.
Sinatra made terrible music?

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
After all my grownup patience in the FSR derail, I go and do this. <sigh> I really should lock my account after midnight to prevent stupid drunken shit like this.

I just have a loathing for Sinatra based on years of hearing his music at work day in and day out. I realize that many, many people dig the guy. Everyone's taste in music is his own and everyone else can fuck off if they don't like it.

What I should have said was "I fucking hate Sinatra with a passion but to say his music is terrible is shortsighted and dickish."

TLDR; What I said was shortsighted and dickish.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Rather than saying 'shortsighted and dickish' you could probably say 'wrong'.

What you mean to say is his music is overplayed. Or that he's overly emphasized when people listen to/discuss his era of jazz/swing/big band.

But his music is excellent. Just objectively speaking. It's not even an opinion.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_54515.jpg

rrr_img_54516.jpg

I think he did OK

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
did sinatra do that song about raping the lady if she didnt want to freeze to death