Die2Nite

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Someone invite me, I still have 21 hero days, I last played in Season 2 with the fohcrew (so if anyone has a quick lowdown dirty guide with what has changed since then, I'd appreciate that too)

Created a twinoid account, my in-game name is Antarius (used to be lolpaladins)

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got invited to coalition 5, thanks.

People's thoughts on Tamer vs Guardian vs new Heroes? When tamer came out it was vastly superior. But now it seems that guardian has a few advantages... Being able to explore solo new zones with impunity the first couple days is kind of nice... but I always enjoyed more being able to go out with 3 weapons as a tamer, kill 10 zombies or so, and then still spend the entire day scavenging, returning with a full load, seemed really damned useful.

That said, I don't think I ever returned more than say 2 extra defensive items to the town via steroid usage using tamer ability (even if I enjoyed killing zombies along our border the most of any task). I'm assuming there is already at least 1 shaman in the town? seems like being able to convert a dead soul into rain would be really damned useful for water shortage(there are always at least a few early deaths), but it also feels like having free construction points every day would be a giant bonus as well, we used to always have a few projects that would need to get rushed on all but our very very best cities (where everything would be complete). From what I've been reading there are like a million more buildings now? Do we ever run out of stuff to build?

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Which coalitions are ready? Who needs invites? We'll shoot for tonight, but I doubt everyone has died and is ready. If everyone is ready we'll try to meet up at +3H DC, 8PM central time. This is a rough list. Please post if the coalitions are correct.

Invite:
Camerous (nice to have you tag along, Cam!)
Tuffers
Squeakster
ramp
Veradux (Dragnauv)

• Leaders / active heroes are markedgreen.

Coalition #1
  • Hathe
  • Vorph
  • Calac
  • Citz
  • Fruitcommando
Coalition #2
  • Vvoid
  • jsqueezy (The Dauntless One)
  • Aogo
  • Amygdala
  • Numlock
Coalition #3
  • Kaige
  • OPEN
  • gogusrl
  • wevegottime (azist)
  • danyeo
Coalition #4
  • Fealorn
  • schnarkie
  • Jaax
  • Hunno
  • Albumen
Coalition #5
  • Carino
  • Kaisi
  • bobloblaw101 (The Ancient)
  • lolpaladins (Antarius)
  • Sammiel (Gavinrad)
Coalition #6
  • yerm
  • Sorionis (Furiouss1)
  • Kyougou
  • slyminxy
  • Superhiro
Coalition #7
  • Loftish

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got invited to coalition 5, thanks.

People's thoughts on Tamer vs Guardian vs new Heroes? When tamer came out it was vastly superior. But now it seems that guardian has a few advantages... Being able to explore solo new zones with impunity the first couple days is kind of nice... but I always enjoyed more being able to go out with 3 weapons as a tamer, kill 10 zombies or so, and then still spend the entire day scavenging, returning with a full load, seemed really damned useful.

That said, I don't think I ever returned more than say 2 extra defensive items to the town via steroid usage using tamer ability (even if I enjoyed killing zombies along our border the most of any task). I'm assuming there is already at least 1 shaman in the town? seems like being able to convert a dead soul into rain would be really damned useful for water shortage(there are always at least a few early deaths), but it also feels like having free construction points every day would be a giant bonus as well, we used to always have a few projects that would need to get rushed on all but our very very best cities (where everything would be complete). From what I've been reading there are like a million more buildings now? Do we ever run out of stuff to build?
Collection of defensive objects has really been de-emphasized with the importance seemingly shifting onto Watchmen.