Die2Nite

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I returned the devastator to town, I cleared a line 1 east of town 1/0 to 1/-6, so if some other intrepid zombie killer wants to kill zombies in the line 2 east that'd be swell, you can rescue hiro and also non-depleted zones in that line.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think we should note down who in our group is dying from terminal dehydration and ask them if they still want to play in our next town.

Calac Oakshield

Molten Core Raider
<packers> ya know, you guys are a pretty good group for this game. close and good active. given some time you could probably become one of the better metas your starting off better than most.

lets roll with this shit and we have an expedition planned to the south. We need the Compact detonators from the Northwest/west. We also need a few hero's that packers posted in the d2n forums, and we can get 2 more BPs from the south.

Just a heads up, I'm going to take a break for a while after this town, so you guys will need a hero to reform my coalition sometime before you join a new town.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
This blueprint system definitely changes the way the game is played... makes things much tougher that's for sure. Under the old system we'd be drowning in food and water right now from our animals and jerrycans.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This blueprint system definitely changes the way the game is played... makes things much tougher that's for sure. Under the old system we'd be drowning in food and water right now from our animals and jerrycans.
It's absolutely frustrating and completely-luck based. It's fucking horrible to make the game even more luck based by taking away options through a dice-roll.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not to mention the survival dice roll! I got yerm'd
frown.png
Fucking game.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, I just ate my first person as a ghoul in some random town, so at least I can keep myself warm at night with those thoughts while the rest of you continue your super-town
frown.png

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well, I just ate my first person as a ghoul in some random town, so at least I can keep myself warm at night with those thoughts while the rest of you continue your super-town
frown.png
You're the best, you know that?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I had a manbag, boxes, a defensive item, and some pharmaceuticals. west side of the map. I was coming back in but wanted to forge a little more but fell asleep before finishing my return. *sighs*

Dragnauv_sl

shitlord
Welp gonna start playing a bit more selfish since it seems the town won't be lasting much longer without the right blueprints.