Die2Nite

Kais

<Gold Donor>
If we get BRD again, or equivalent, i say fuck it and lets build the damn thing. RNG be damned.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
[00:54] fealorn has violently attacked indiebot!
[00:53] fealorn has violently attacked and wounded Zaireeka!
[00:52] fealorn has violently attacked and wounded BarryTheDoctor!
lol nice one.

Random towns are awesome.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thank god I discovered Puzzle and Dragons last week, if I didn't have some kind of casual game to log into every day between towns I'd go crazy.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How do you turn into a Ghoul so quickly? Can heros magic up a corpse?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So how many do we have for the next town? I haven't asked that group I mentioned earlier because I don't want to crowd out our own people, but if we've got plenty of room I still can.

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
I felt like testing out the attack system to see how likely it is that you wound someone. From my large sample size of 3 it seems like you have a decent chance of it working!

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Alright, so we'll be starting a town this Sunday as soon as we can organize everyone in IRC, after day change is ideal but most people meet up around 7 central. Leaders, please check and make sure everyone is ready in your coalition. Also, get Pablos an invite.

Anyone else want to join up with us?

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Alright, so we'll be starting a town this Sunday as soon as we can organize everyone in IRC, after day change is ideal but most people meet up around 7 central. Leaders, please check and make sure everyone is ready in your coalition. Also, get Pablos an invite.

Anyone else want to join up with us?
God dammit, I'm a week off. Ignore this~

June 2nd as we originally planned. Still looking for more people to join us!