Die2Nite

azist_sl

shitlord
I'd join up if you guys still have room. Name is Wevegottime, have hero days if you guys need someone to help jump.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
First, I hate you Schnarkie
frown.png
Hopefully I'll make it.

Second, only Numlock was available for invite. Both Docan and Lckystr81/Ickystr81 (and variations thereof, I assume it is supposed to be an L but tried both) gave no results. I'm not sure if being unavailable blocks the search function altogether or not, as I couldn't even find their souls outside of the coalition page, but if you guys want to play please make sure you are available and that we've got your name spelled correctly here. I'll be checking back but don't wait until last minute to realize you aren't in my coalition, please. We need all the people we can get.

Third, thoughts on number of particular hero types we might need?

Fourth, where is the area where you select your particular title? You know, like when you get X number of pillages you can become "Viking Vvoid" or whatever. I see where it lists all the titles I've earned under "Wins" but I can't seem to select any of them like you used to be able to. Or am I simply retarded and missing something obvious?

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Just a heads up, when I joined the coalition it defaulted my status to unavailable.
Make sure to set it as ready.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Invited everyone in my coalition except othree, no character with that name.

Citz

Silver Squire
Also invited everyone in my coalition.

Make sure to check "Your soul" then the coalition page to accept the invite.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Heriotze and Agonizing, I need both of your account names so I can invite you to coalition #6.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you're interested in playing, now is the time to join up. After we get going we'll probably last 15-25 days before you have a chance to join another town with us. I'll be ready for backup tomorrow, schnarkie.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Found Docan, as it seems he was the guy that lasted longer than me on our last big FoH town. However, when clicking on his name it says he hasn't linked his Twinoid account yet so I can't invite him to my coalition. I'm assuming the same thing is the case with Lckystr81. You guys need to make a Twinoid account if you haven't, quickly, otherwise you're going to miss joining this town.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Coalition #1 is awaiting slyminxy, everyone else is prepared for battle.