Die2Nite

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
I vote we hang him and adopt the Communist Meta as our new name. Also, I don't think he's as new as he claims he is. He and Wolf log on one after the other, they perform almost the exact same actions, and compare their game history. They play together, die on the same days, and even give the same death messages. Those two people who keep voting for workshop? My magic 8-ball says it's them. They both even used watchmen weapons which is interesting considering a new player who doesn't understand the game or the forums wouldn't know what the fuck those badges or eggs do, but they both just happened to grab one and sign up to experiment.

Everything reads to me as a throwaway multi account. I wont be surprised if he gives us shit on that account while the Wolf account quietly supports him. I could be wrong but something about this guy just screams asshole to me.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Interesting sleuthing. Might be something to toss his way and see what he says, but as long as he stops being a dumbass and spends his points where we tell him to from now on, I'm fine with letting him live. If he continues doing stupid shit, well I'm sure we all know what to do.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Might be going for the long troll.

I say hang them both at the same time, so he understands we're on to him.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Meat Locker imo, but wait until we need the defense... the long troll
wink.png

I don't care if we can't finish the labyrinth by 1 nuts and bolt and our entire town dies 1 day sooner...

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am ALL ABOUT the long troll. If we keep him around for a few days only to throw em both in the meat locker, it'll be so awesome!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nice job getting both Veg Plot and Wall Upgrade v1 to under 10AP, while completing neither one!

And yes, I'm saying this here because it was people from our coalitions who did it, not just the randoms.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Vegetable plot gives us food. So you know, you can eat it. Wall gives us defense, which is almost pointless early game.

wtfx ppls. Vegetable plot is pretty rare for us, always build it!

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
I still have to drink today for 6 AP. Want me to just grab a Twinoid and finish both?

Edit: n/m

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We finished plot with booze and a twinoid, it just should never have come to that.