Digging up American indians.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
attention seeking shit post in General
So apparently it's legal to sell human bones.

Human Fetal Skulls for Sale - The Bone Room

Shit goes for hella good price. I know of some old Indian burial mounds in rural areas and was thinking of harvesting some for sale. I mean shit look as this skeleton, 5G's and it's an an Indian from shithole india, think how much a white person or American Indian could go for... Has anyone ever bought/sold human bones before?

Screenshot_20190214-162221_Chrome-01.jpeg

• 2Cringe
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Shits lucrative. I bet these guys are buying Indian skeletons on the dime for resale in the US.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Foler Foler I am sure you can find a gold mine in Khmer Rouge, Cambodia. Go for broysar.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler I am sure you can find a gold mine in Khmer Rouge, Cambodia. Go for broysar.
Doubt camobodianz would fetch a decent price. Plus most of their skulls are prob broken from being smashed into trees. I need ones that are near immaculate

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Fucking state would just confiscate your finds anyway.

Hillary probably cooks that shit in a broth to bind her thralls.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fucking state would just confiscate your finds anyway.

Hillary probably cooks that shit in a broth to bind her thralls.
Ya I'm sure as soon as libfags found out theyd start taxing my bone treasure income 70%.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
look forward to the rickshaw so some smooth operator can post that 4chan guy literally skull fucking a skull stolen from french crypts

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
any actual indian skulls in private posession would likely land you in deep shit with the law.

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Foler uou fucking hypocritical dipshit so THoT's getting fucked by incels over taxes you celebrate as conservatives doing gods work; but if they tax your bone selling its shitlibs fucking you? How many of your cousins does it take to pull you out of your recliner?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Foler uou fucking hypocritical dipshit so THoT's getting fucked by incels over taxes you celebrate as conservatives doing gods work; but if they tax your bone selling its shitlibs fucking you? How many of your cousins does it take to pull you out of your recliner?

Snopes rates this statement:

sick burn

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.