Digging up American indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
attention seeking shit post in General
So apparently it's legal to sell human bones.

Human Fetal Skulls for Sale - The Bone Room

Shit goes for hella good price. I know of some old Indian burial mounds in rural areas and was thinking of harvesting some for sale. I mean shit look as this skeleton, 5G's and it's an an Indian from shithole india, think how much a white person or American Indian could go for... Has anyone ever bought/sold human bones before?

Screenshot_20190214-162221_Chrome-01.jpeg

• 2Cringe
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Shits lucrative. I bet these guys are buying Indian skeletons on the dime for resale in the US.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Foler Foler I am sure you can find a gold mine in Khmer Rouge, Cambodia. Go for broysar.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler I am sure you can find a gold mine in Khmer Rouge, Cambodia. Go for broysar.
Doubt camobodianz would fetch a decent price. Plus most of their skulls are prob broken from being smashed into trees. I need ones that are near immaculate

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Fucking state would just confiscate your finds anyway.

Hillary probably cooks that shit in a broth to bind her thralls.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fucking state would just confiscate your finds anyway.

Hillary probably cooks that shit in a broth to bind her thralls.
Ya I'm sure as soon as libfags found out theyd start taxing my bone treasure income 70%.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
look forward to the rickshaw so some smooth operator can post that 4chan guy literally skull fucking a skull stolen from french crypts

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
any actual indian skulls in private posession would likely land you in deep shit with the law.

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Foler uou fucking hypocritical dipshit so THoT's getting fucked by incels over taxes you celebrate as conservatives doing gods work; but if they tax your bone selling its shitlibs fucking you? How many of your cousins does it take to pull you out of your recliner?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Foler uou fucking hypocritical dipshit so THoT's getting fucked by incels over taxes you celebrate as conservatives doing gods work; but if they tax your bone selling its shitlibs fucking you? How many of your cousins does it take to pull you out of your recliner?

Snopes rates this statement:

sick burn

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.