Dimension 404

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
no-poster-l.png
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Dimension 404[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE][/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Inspired by the Internet’s “404” error code, Dimension 404 aims to evoke that 3 AM feeling of wandering onto the weird side of the web, stumbling upon stories that cannot be explained in the world that we know.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
This looks pretty interesting. Like a geek intensive somewhat less dark and more visceral Black Mirror, or perhaps a nerdy Twilight Zone

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Its like some new design of The Outer Limits. I love The Outer Limits!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I watched the 3 episodes that are currently out. It is a LOT sillier than Black Mirror, so at least you don't have to worry about slitting your wrists after each episode.

I don't know, it was ok, but didn't really blow me away and make me excited to watch more either. Each one had a little darker twist or reveal, but they still weren't as "serious" as I was hoping. I guess that is mostly on me for having the wrong expectations going in, but eh. I'll still watch the rest because they weren't horrible or anything, but I am not raving about it and trying to get people to watch it like I was with Black Mirror either.

It's just lacking something, and I can't really put my finger on it. A good dose of nudity would really elevate the show in my opinion!

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Can we make a forum rule that the title for a TV show thread should have the network/streamer at the end. I'm entirely too lazy to Google things all the time. :oops: