Disney+ Streaming Service

Qhue

Tranny Chaser

Its not a major property like Little Mermaid, but its still a sign that they are taking this seriously as a content delivery mechanism.

spronk

FPS noob
Disney is sparing no expense on programming, projecting a 2020 original content budget short of $1 billion. The Mandalorian is said to cost $15 million an episode, for instance, and a source pegs Marvel entries The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, WandaVision and Hawkeye at as much as $25 million per episode. Rounding out the high-end projects are unscripted and shortform series like Encore with host Kristen Bell, on which adults will restage their high school musicals, and One Day at Disney, which will follow employees in various divisions at the company.

jesus, $25m an episode for Hawkeye?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Disney+ is going to be fucking huge compared to any other streaming service is my guess, which those costs will be paid for many many many more times over.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Disney+ is going to be fucking huge compared to any other streaming service is my guess, which those costs will be paid for many many many more times over.

Netflix for sure has to be in full pucker mode right now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This will just be great for kids and teenagers, not for adults.

Yep, looking at the lists they have been circulating, all I see is 90% kiddie shit. So if you have kids this is probably 100% must buy. But for me, or even my 15-18 yr olds I see nothing there really that I want to sub for.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider
It's worth to have all if the MCU accessible to stream. Everything else is gravy

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh the whole MCU is played out now. And everyone that is alive and breathing already saw all that shit at least once. Sub to watch iron man again?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To put it in perspective, you get all of this for less than a coffee a month at Starbucks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Just saw a extended trailer of the Apple streaming See with Jason Momoa. It looks even better than I was expecting.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Netflix for sure has to be in full pucker mode right now.
They should be. I know I will be cancelling, between this and prime. Prime has actually had the better original content recently anyways, with the boys, carnival row, and jack ryan. Netflix has become something you sub to for a month every year or two to watch the few shows that you actually care about (assuming they actually release new seasons)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't planning on signing up for Disney+ for more than a month at a time but if Verizon is going to hand a year out for free on Nov 12 then sure. 99% sure i already qualify.

Oldbased

> Than U

Maybe next Halloween all the females of the world won't wear Slutty ___ outfits.
You are kidding right? Most women look all year to find the slut outfit for Halloween. It's like Valentines day to them without the commitment. Those party men aren't going to fuck themselves( the poor ones and ugly ones will though ). Oh look I am a half dressed witch drunk as hell, that is a nice looking man with money over there. Opps I did it again!
20 years later they'll be on CNN saying they had a shawl on with a turtleneck and Bob stuck it deep in her ass while holding her head in a pillow screaming if you move I'll end your life! This is why Bob should never screw Halloween bitches that know his name.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I hope since we are paying for this, there aren't a bunch of ads. My kids watch Disney now and there are two ads between every show. Annoying as shit when they are watching two minute shorts

spronk

FPS noob
disney+ is launching as an ad free service

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why would Disney advertise for something else, they want you to enter Disney virtual land and never leave.