Goatface

1614387554364.png

• 3Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Sharlto Copley is my favourite African American actor.

I am, and have, been looking forward to this since I saw District 9. Shit, I might even actually consider paying for this...

...consider...

but ultimately fish this one up upon the high seas anyways not because I am cheap but because I can.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sharlto Copley is my favourite African American actor.

I am, and have, been looking forward to this since I saw District 9. Shit, I might even actually consider paying for this...

...consider...

but ultimately fish this one up upon the high seas anyways not because I am cheap but because I can.
don't forget to put african american ACTOR in search results... it will be horrifying

f3e7105c60e8fd401566436e269e814c.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Ah man, take you time doing it, and make it just as good or better as the first. District 9 is one of my favorite sci-fi movies, and I HATE pseudo documentary /found footage type movies. They used it to add flavor to the film, rather than turning it into unwatchable shit as usual.

If the aliens come back, it's not just for a simple promise to dude.

Fookin Prawns heard about catfood. That's gonna be one weird invasion story. District 10 is the African alien catfood plant?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ah man, take you time doing it, and make it just as good or better as the first. District 9 is one of my favorite sci-fi movies, and I HATE pseudo documentary /found footage type movies. They used it to add flavor to the film, rather than turning it into unwatchable shit as usual.

If the aliens come back, it's not just for a simple promise to dude.

Fookin Prawns heard about catfood. That's gonna be one weird invasion story. District 10 is the African alien catfood plant?
weren't the prawns basically migrants and just happened to find earth, so when smart prawn comes back, they'll be like fucking lobsters

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
weren't the prawns basically migrants and just happened to find earth, so when smart prawn comes back, they'll be like fucking lobsters
Wasn't much info that I recall, other than they showed up on autopilot, all sick, and Thriller prawn was only one with brains to survive.

If they were just migrants, why the hell would they come back?

Christopher Lloyd Realization GIF

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wasn't much info that I recall, other than they showed up on autopilot, all sick, and Thriller prawn was only one with brains to survive.

If they were just migrants, why the hell would they come back?

Christopher Lloyd Realization GIF
wookie/prawn life debt?

Cybsled

District 10 will be them coming back for revenge. It will be like that parody on Youtube where they come back and start blowing up the cities/killing all the humans and that one smart Prawn guy asks Sharlto Copley's prawn that he remembered the promise and asks if he wants to turn back now, to which he declines watching humans get owned lol

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I truly hope they don't fuck it up. A very late sequel is always shit. But I am optimistic
tumblr_mhdghiCBcK1reitwwo4_r2_250.gif

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
The long gap between movies thing rarely works out, but has actually had some real notable exceptions in the last half decade or so. Fury Road and Bladerunner 2049 had ~ 29 and 35 year gaps and were both great.

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
District 10 as the name though??

It's like having a sequel to Friday the 13th . . . . Called:

Saturday the 14th!!!

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database