Django Unchained

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
to make Tarrants ask questions?
Dude, just stop. I know your condition (being wrong) as I'm quite familiar with it, so please let me take the time to help you understand how the process works.

The first step is eliminating denial, and being more impressionable! Being influenced by others is actually a rare quality! But you have to know when to actually heed ones advice, and this is one of those times. So, with that said, why can't you just shut the fuck up, admit you were dumb, and move the fuck on? No one wants to discuss YOUR warped as fuck views on the film. Thanks.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wrong Astro, wrong.
maybe to laugh at yours and drinsics hypocrisy?
you get on my case because i got something wrong about an actor and flame me for criticizing tarantino of doing the same damned thing in regards to his inserted kkk comedy sketch.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude, just stop. I know your condition (being wrong) as I'm quite familiar with it, so please let me take the time to help you understand how the process works.

The first step is eliminating denial, and being more impressionable! Being influenced by others is actually a rare quality! But you have to know when to actually heed ones advice, and this is one of those times. So, with that said, why can't you just shut the fuck up, admit you were dumb, and move the fuck on? No one wants to discuss YOUR warped as fuck views on the film. Thanks.
well jozu you are just as guilty as anyone else. as long as people keep addressing posts towards me, guess what is going to keep on happening?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jesus Astro, how the fuck do you not recognize Scott Bakula?
i dont even know who the fuck that is. isnt that scene in your avatar from Platoon?

ok i get the funny
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2626716672/tt0091763
smile.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
maybe to laugh at yours and drinsics hypocrisy?
you get on my case because i got something wrong about an actor and flame me for criticizing tarantino of doing the same damned thing in regards to his inserted kkk comedy sketch.
No, You kept calling him Christopher because you thought that was his name and I asked you about it to see if you could admit you got it wrong....and proved you wouldn't. That's what all that amounted to.

I'm not getting on your case about anything and I flamed you about nothing. I pointed out (as did half a dozen others....seriously, you're the only one here who thinks otherwise) that you were looking to much into something and you were again, wrong.

You can reply all you want, I'll simply say you're wrong again...unless you know, what you say isn't. I could care less you were all hissy about the KKK being in the movie, I took exception with you trying to get super historical about it and having it be some major gripe with the movie like it took away from it's enjoyment and how good it was and howeveryone else should see it as something wrong with the film too.

You started the whole getting pissy thing when I said I had to see it since you said you weren't overly fond of it because more often then not movies you don't enjoy for the most part everyone else does. This has been the truth in these forums for years, deal with it.

Edited: Typo corrections, yay for posting on a phone

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, You kept calling him Christopher because you thought hat was his name and I asked you about it to see if you could admit you got it wrong....and proved you wouldn;t. That's what all that amounted to.

I'm not getting on your case about anything and I flamed you about nothing. I pointed out (as did half a dozen others....seriously, you're the only one here who thinks otherwise) that you were looking to much into something and you were again, wrong.

You can reply all you want, I'll simply say you're wrong again...unless you know, what you say isn't. I coul dcare less you were all hissy about the KKK being in the movie, I took exception with yout trying to get super historical about it and having it be some major gripe with tne movie like it took away from it's enjoyment and how good it was.
that didnt ruin my enjoyment. historical inaccuracies arent that big a deal. i didnt care about hitler dying in IB or the monsters in 300. at the time i thought those guys in django were just bandits. i didnt realize tarantino was trying to make a statement against DW griffiths birth of a nation, if i had, i would have been rolling my eyes out of my head. the super long running time and the films tacked on comedy routines were what took me out of it. and who gives a fuck if his name is christoph or christopher? oh wait. you do.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Good God. It is entirely obvious that they were not the KKK. He was parodying the future practices of the KKK using a band of Southern white raiders. At no point did they identify themselves as the fucking KKK. I can't believe this is even up for discussion. It was a fun little parody along the lines of Monty python or Mel Brooks making commentary on future man with scenes in the past long before such ever actually existed.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I mis-remembered his name as Christopher. I apologize for the mistake and will refer to his name as Christoph from now on.